Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider EU after server upgrade doesn't work?

Discussion on CabalRider EU after server upgrade doesn't work? within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider EU after server upgrade doesn't work?

Hi,
after server upgrade (today at 5AM) cabalrider doesn,t work for me...
i press start game,the game start but don't appear the bot windows after entering the world....
Old 04/30/2008, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Got fixxed.

Please read the Cabal Rules and the description of the sections first before you open a new thread. Some sections are marked with NO Questions.
*Warning added*
*closed*
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to work cabalrider PH 1.0.7 correctly
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
at first when i tried to bot using cr PH 1.0.7 and login, the cabalrider wont show up... then i tried experimenting and found this solution... 1st u have to open the game CABAL then when u start the game the nprotect gameguard update will show up (u have to cancel it before it is done) . after u cancel it there will be a message in the game saying there is an error (gameguard error) gameguard detected something. After that close the game and open ur cabalriderPH 1.0.7 login and start the game...
How to make Cabalrider PH 1.0.5 work?
07/08/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Steps: 1. update your game to the latest version including gamegauard 2. check files 3. restart PC 4. run cabalrider PH 1.0.5 / 1.0.6, log-in and press start game 5. config your cabal rider then start bot 6. HAPPY BOTTING.... note: if you hav deepfreeze, cybersitter, firewall & antivirus try to turn it off. gamegaurd folder and gamegaurd.des should not be deleted and
CabalRider 1.0.4 does not work
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hallo bei mir funktionirt CabalRider nicht weil der GG anzeigt das ein hack programm offen ist wer kann mir da helfen Hello my CabalRider 1.0.4 it dosent work because the GG says i have a program open pls help
CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!?
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
yesterday cabalrider worked fine:), but now when i tried to start it. i get into cabal BUT i only get to the login in:mad:, and there it says "an error has been detected by the hacking protection system":(, (ive been aware of this before so i know im not banned couse it works with the normal cabal). Does this happend to someone else to? or is it just me:confused:? anyone have a clue to fix this:o?
CabalRider now cant work with cabal EU
05/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
can u fix this, who made this fcking nice bot?? gms had made an update to block cabalrider ... I ... We're waiting for your new version =D ty alot