Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Emu Cabal [EU] (Rev 1057) coded by Pyte

Discussion on GG Emu Cabal [EU] (Rev 1057) coded by Pyte within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/24/2008, 15:46   #61

elite*gold: 0
SOO AHH HOW ABOUT SOME 1HIT KILL OR SPEED HACK FLY HACK YOU KNOW LIKE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT,STATS STACKING??
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
РУССКИЙ БОТ ДЛЯ PWONLINE.RU!!!
11/28/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 10 Replies
Нашел русский бот для Perfect World!!! Работае т очень быстро!! Качаем!!! ***Downloads***
[WTS] Silkroad Website Templates - Coded/Not-Coded. With .PSD!
11/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Examples : There Is NO Examples at the moment. Prices : Price for a full coded website, with a CMS - users can register, write comments. Admin panel included , easy write to news. - 60$. Included : PSD , all files, FREE WEB HOSTING - 3 months.
Gameguard emulator (Rev 1057) // Cabal UK version
04/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 100 Replies
Hi, I made an emulator My project is very easy, I patch the host files in order to redirect the gameguard update to my (your) pc. How to use ? Install abysx1.exe, then gameguard1057.exe and for end the host patcher, start abyss web server and delete your GG , start your game and the gameguard will download the version 1057 nevertheless your port (80 and maybe 8888) should be open PS : If you have an old GG revision, upload and post it ;) but I search "npz" file of gameguard
Request: How to enable QMacro6 to work with Cabal EU Gameguard 1057
03/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hi all how to enable Qmacro to work with Cabal Eu with downgraded Gameguard to 1057. I use Proces hider Saruen Gang . but when i put into Process Name QMacro6.exe and enemy cabalmain.exe . Gameguard give me this shit http://knightonlinestore.com/gg.JPG
EU Cabal: A Speedhack enabled CE that works on 1057
03/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hi there. I used the 1057 GG emu and tried using Vicious Engine, CE 5.0-4 and Moonlight Engine - they all have speedhack but they were all detected. The one engine that isn't detected is ProjectX 3.0 but the problem is that this engine -as far as I can tell- doesn't have speedhack. So I'm wondering if anybody can give me some help (either by providing a link on CE editing or helping personally) on editing projectX to give it speedhack. OR Does any one know if there is a CE with...