Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Cabal: A Speedhack enabled CE that works on 1057

Discussion on EU Cabal: A Speedhack enabled CE that works on 1057 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EU Cabal: A Speedhack enabled CE that works on 1057

Hi there.

I used the 1057 GG emu and tried using Vicious Engine, CE 5.0-4 and Moonlight Engine - they all have speedhack but they were all detected. The one engine that isn't detected is ProjectX 3.0 but the problem is that this engine -as far as I can tell- doesn't have speedhack.

So I'm wondering if anybody can give me some help (either by providing a link on CE editing or helping personally) on editing projectX to give it speedhack.

OR

Does any one know if there is a CE with speedhack that isn't detected by rev.1057?

EDIT: Ummm. i just noticed that i posted this thread on the wrong section. Sorry was meant to post it on cabal discussions.
Old 03/18/2008, 19:04   #2

How used Cheat Engine 5.4 Speedhack ? Please Tutorial Vİdeo ?
Old 03/18/2008, 20:34   #3

I play in Cabal NA, yes xTrap is completely nulled.

Even though you're in 1057 (which is still a pitiful rev, things don't get serious until 1100), you should be able to use the Speedhack.
Old 03/18/2008, 22:24   #4

@ mc_speed: there is a tick box on the right side of the CE UI called "Speedhack"... click it.
@VietBoiHiep: >,> you misunderstood. I'm not saying that speedhack doesn't work. I'm saying all the CEs with speedhack that I've tried don't work when I'm using the 1057 GG emu, and the only one that does work doesn't have speedhack. So I need either a CE WITH speedhack that works on 1057 or a way to add speedhack to ProjectX 3.0.