Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Working Cabal NA X-trap Bypass (03/06/2008)

Discussion on [Request] Working Cabal NA X-trap Bypass (03/06/2008) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Working Cabal NA X-trap Bypass (03/06/2008)

I have been interested in hacking this game for some time now... I have a slew of working skillbots, auto-potters, and I'm even working on an auto 'breaker' auto collect / break gear into mats for long duration afk farming. I got them to run fine but only using a remote desktop administration program... for the sake of distributing my autobots (no hacks involved since I don't have a UCE or time to scan for working values every patch), I am requesting a 'working method' of bypassing X-trap.

Thanks in advance, feel free to Pm and watch the forums for some upcoming releases from me. I'm thinking that my first release will likely be an auto-potter.
Old 03/07/2008, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2008, 05:46   #3

wow..your auto "breaker" sounds cool lol
Old 03/07/2008, 07:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid` View Post
wow..your auto "breaker" sounds cool lol
The auto-breaker is still a work in progress, I'm TRYING to get it not to 'break' any + gear or terragrace / etc (which drops where I'm farming) because it sells for SO much right now, but the issue with that is that I'm trying to get text recognition via macro'ing... and even using color recognition its not easy.

I'm thinking of simplifying it to the point where it just breaks everything in 'odd' slots every hour or so... that means at the end I'd have all helms / boots / ammys / etc, but if it were larger it would get auto broken... I'm still unsure of how to handle it... esp since it changes pages 'some' of the time when you're breaking. Its a week or 2 off, but it MIGHT be workable.

As for the auto-pot / bot, I'll likely be releasing that later this week after I play-test it for a night or 2.

Also note, auto-combo is still a major work in progress... I'm working on a laptop which gets odd fps spikes... so sometimes i'll automatically get a combo of 30+, other times it will break after 2 hits.. so thats going to require much more testing.

All macro's i'm making require Q-Macro (as a sidenote)
Old 03/07/2008, 09:10   #5

your macro sounds promising
btw, are you using autoit for the autobreaker program?
Old 03/08/2008, 14:13   #6

I don't think this site has a bypass yet that removes the hourly disconnect pulse, which is what you're probably looking for so you can afk bot for a long time

There are a couple people here that know how to do it but havent released it, I've been trying to figure out how to do it, but I'm not very good at this kind of stuff
Old 03/09/2008, 18:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid` View Post
your macro sounds promising
btw, are you using autoit for the autobreaker program?
At present I'm working on perfecting my bot for compatibility before I work on expanding functionality. If i do decide to go with an auto-breaker (so far I have about a stack of osmium that i didn't mean to break) it will be with auto-it.