The useful map hack (or how to finish "panic cave" and "tower b2f" in 5 mins
Discussion on The useful map hack (or how to finish "panic cave" and "tower b2f" in 5 mins within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.
Works on Cabal Reloaded?? I try and when I select a mob and I canīt attack him, maybe i do something wrong :P, for example in temple b1f (value 23) I change it to another value and i can't speak with quest npc or attack mobs. Sorry 4 my english :P
Works on Cabal Reloaded?? I try and when I select a mob and I canīt attack him, maybe i do something wrong :P, for example in temple b1f (value 23) I change it to another value and i can't speak with quest npc or attack mobs. Sorry 4 my english :P
It doesn't work in B1F because you have to click to certain NPCs to get the bosses to spawn.
Try it in LID/RS/Panic Cave, should work for sure.
Works on Cabal Reloaded?? I try and when I select a mob and I canīt attack him, maybe i do something wrong :P, for example in temple b1f (value 23) I change it to another value and i can't speak with quest npc or attack mobs. Sorry 4 my english :P
Well its rare, maybe the version. If you change the dungeon map, you are virtually in other map, thats the reason because you cant talk with NPCs. The rare thing is that you cant attack mobs.
Try with map 8 (forgotten ruin) work fine for me.
If you need to speak with any npc, only restore the real map number.
some1 now how too do this trick in frozen clue cause i tryd and it doesn't work
maby it does for some1 els and if it works tell me what gates i need to destroy
i know because i have seen that woth CR's wallhack.when ur on b1f,b2f is empty and when ur in b1f,b2f is empty.
^_^
yeah i agree on that when my friend use wh accidentally he was passing too wall and go further he reaches the other side the eod b2f but no mobs at all...
yeah i agree on that when my friend use wh accidentally he was passing too wall and go further he reaches the other side the eod b2f but no mobs at all...
are you talking about when she's running eod b2f?
that's because mobs spawn by the dungeon quest except the last boss, who spawns upon gate destruction.
4.- Have you finished The Captain side of Lost Island? -> Change the map and destroy the Rock in the way to the octopus. You can kill 2 more bosses = 1 legacy and red chest more
I destroyed the last rock before octopus , but nothing happens. Where do i go next?? some1 help me please.
4.- Have you finished The Captain side of Lost Island? -> Change the map and destroy the Rock in the way to the octopus. You can kill 2 more bosses = 1 legacy and red chest more
I destroyed the last rock before octopus , but nothing happens. Where do i go next?? some1 help me please.
The rock that you must destroy is the first that you can see after kill the captain. Then the 3rth Rodon boos will appear. You must kill this boss to can see the octopus.
@ts..more or better explanation..
yet gud job..i tried this before while i am in nation war..though silly me coz am noober than before..forgot to change my map to tierra gloriosa so everytime i walk, capellas tend to kill me 5 hits or less coz me hp is for normal maps !! deymn !!
You don't need begin the octopus quest else the captain quest or none. Then, after the captain ship will be 2 rocks. The first one will do that the third rodon boss will appear. You must kill this boss to see the octopus. The rock that cover this boss don't do nothing.
Kann mir bitte jemmand eine Hmachi HP erstellen """""SOS HELP"""" 09/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies SO wie der Titel schon sagt ich suche einen der mir per Teamviwer eine hp machen kann habe schon alles ausprobiert aber es klappt nie!!!!
PLS HELP...