Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone solve the 1437 error?

Discussion on Can someone solve the 1437 error? within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone solve the 1437 error?

The server works fine. When my character tries to move, I will disconnect from the server. How can I fix CabalMain.exe?

error code:Error code 6 Type 190

« How to play cabal mobile tutorial | - »

Similar Threads
Can someone help me solve it?
05/29/2018 - Flyff Private Server - 11 Replies
I am not able to compile the worldserver of this error can anyone help me please? Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CMover::GetChipNum(void)" ([email protected]@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CVTInfo::VendorSellItem(class CMover *,unsigned char,unsigned long,short,struct VENDOR_SELL_RESULT &)"...
[Solve] Themida [Solve]
03/28/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Heya o,o , We found the 'Solve' of the Themida Error. Screen:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2975/sen zatitolo1oz2.jpg
Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot
02/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot My nuConnector does not detect the agBot, as simple as that. I've been to other forums and still the same happens. No one seems to be able to answer this question. Can someone please help me with this problem? I have done everything. Yes, they are in the same folder. Yes, I've patched sro_client. Yes the registry files are set up. Yes, library files have been installed. Again, it works on my laptop, but not my...
Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot
01/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
My nuConnector does not detect the agBot, as simple as that. I've been to other forums and still the same happens. No one seems to be able to answer this question. Can someone please help me with this problem?