Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon change models pack

Discussion on Weapon change models pack within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Weapon change models pack

This is my pack with changed wep models,ive picked it up from sonic's cabal files since it was already modified there, the pack includes...Forcium look on osmium blade/katana, forcium look on topaz cry/orb/ red star sword on redosm gs blade/katana ,legacy wep model on forcium GS,Blade,ice blade on forcium katana's, redforcium look on forcium cry/orbs(PWNS)
Download>

Feel free to scan it.
Don't forget to press thanks if you like it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2009, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
now that you mentioned, Im using this model packs submitted by the gms on extreme.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Change Weapon Models
06/01/2021 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 415 Replies
Change Weapon Models http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4579/bm2scythe vv8.jpg I give one example, everybody should know how to do it after this. Only you can see the changes.
Swapping Armor and Weapon Models
05/18/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 161 Replies
SWAPPING WEAPON MODELS All you need is notepad and unknownone?s itemtype editor which you can get here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...mtyp e+editor&s= use the links at the bottom for the editor. unknownone's godly extractor still works after all these patches... BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFOREHAND!! I?m going to explain how to switch the LuckyBlade to the 130 blade
How to Change Armor/Weapon Models in 3.0.8 ?
01/30/2009 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Can someone help me ? Glitchy went down and epvpModelchanger is buggy on Vista o0 Crashes everytime i start it :( Hat schon jemand ne Lösung gefunden wie man weiterhin seine Items changen kann ? Mich kotzt mein kleiner twink an in seinem low crap lvl gear, ich seh aus wien Clown :/
HOW TO CHANGE WEAPON MODELS PLZ HELP!
03/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies
Hi,look i know there is a explanation in the thread but i cant get i mean yes i have changed the files and bla bla but it didnt work please could anyone give me a more "Detailed" version of explaining. Thx regards devilmaycry6152
Ich change euch models!
07/19/2007 - World of Warcraft - 44 Replies
Tut mir leid, aber ich change keine models mehr, da ich mit WoW komplett aufhöre. der fred kann geclosed werden.