i managed to find the address...
i can walk the dungeon without pressing challenge...
Quote:
Originally Posted by podbot
that's why i maked this guide with rs... there are many many things what u can use!
try to search:
- if u go inside the dungeon, and press the Challange button... the moobs spawning... if u found that address, then can u block it.. and only bosses are there...
-and the last cheast, if u hit.. all moobs and bosses died immidiatly... try to find this address too :P it's very helpful
i managed to find the address...
i can walk the dungeon without pressing challenge...
but what i really want is to find the no dungeon entry hack.
can you teach me how? or just give some more tips. xD
can i have some more tips here?...
I spend a lot of time looking for "no entry hack", people from this forum, who knows this hack instead od help they said "use your imagination" or some other ****.
From other sources i know that you need:
1)address "hide dungeon timer"
2)address "hide challenge dungeon window"
3) something else - i do not know what it is, because person who knows that asked me for 300 usd - lol
I hope that somebody will give any tips how to do this (i'm not asking about spoon feeding, i just ask about how this process look like)
I spend a lot of time looking for "no entry hack", people from this forum, who knows this hack instead od help they said "use your imagination" or some other ****.
From other sources i know that you need:
1)address "hide dungeon timer"
2)address "hide challenge dungeon window"
3) something else - i do not know what it is, because person who knows that asked me for 300 usd - lol
I hope that somebody will give any tips how to do this (i'm not asking about spoon feeding, i just ask about how this process look like)
ps. i received pm that only 1 step is correct
Do you think after you hide the dungeon window and timer the mobs will spawn? If it's not I think that was your looking for.
Do you think after you hide the dungeon window and timer the mobs will spawn? If it's not I think that was your looking for.
i tried something different (but it failed):
a)entered ruina station dungeon
b)hide timer
c)changed map value to FT2
d)relog, check at character screen if character is located at new location FT2
e)entered game
But character was in RS insted of FT2
Ps. Mobs should spawn after click at "challenge" in the "dungeon quest window".
I know that at least 2 methods exist:
1)you need any dungeon entry to enter any dungeon you want
2)you do not need any dungeon entry to enter any dungeon you want
i tried something different (but it failed):
a)entered ruina station dungeon
b)hide timer
c)changed map value to FT2
d)relog, check at character screen if character is located at new location FT2
e)entered game
But character was in RS insted of FT2
Ps. Mobs should spawn after click at "challenge" in the "dungeon quest window".
I know that at least 2 methods exist:
1)you need any dungeon entry to enter any dungeon you want
2)you do not need any dungeon entry to enter any dungeon you want
You are not even close. Stop spamming this thread with these off-topic posts, open a request thread instead.
About those 2 methods, that are just little explinations, not methods, methods is 'how to do it'.
Does someone here got a dc when doing quest hack? After passing quest I got dc'ed without error codes.
You should post that question in the discussion section, this is totaly offtopic.
Since I already respond to a offtopic comment, here is my offtopic answer: if you try to edit the values of the amount of quest items you have, you will succeed. If you will try to complete the quest with the edited amount, you will DC. ;d
You should post that question in the discussion section, this is totaly offtopic.
Since I already respond to a offtopic comment, here is my offtopic answer: if you try to edit the values of the amount of quest items you have, you will succeed. If you will try to complete the quest with the edited amount, you will DC. ;d
Thanks mate for answering even if its off topic. Its just really hard for me to analyze where the dc came from. And sorry for asking questions in this thread.
Timer in dungeon covering my HP 01/24/2012 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies How do I get rid of this annoyance.....Can't find it in the the main INI, maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing.
Dungeon timer stop 09/22/2009 - RF Online - 5 Replies I do not find any threads about hacking dungeons/quests.
Is that possible?
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. 06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145
Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.
Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif
SOMONE CAN FIND THE WAY TO STOP THE TIMER IN 34 DUNGEON? 11/13/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies *TITLE*
if somone can to do that plz halp....
cuz stoping the time = we can dupe more monsters and get more 4000 EXP [:
FOR EACH MOSTERS