Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hello, does anyone know how to make a aimbot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, does anyone know how to make a aimbot

Well I'm only 14 but I thought it'd be a good time to start to making a cheat/hack I am learning c++ for about 1-2 months I havent learned a major amount but good enough and wander how do people do it who taught them how to make a aimbot or esp/wall hack
l
l
l
help

Old 03/17/2018, 17:41   #2
Community Manager

Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> C/C++

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.

Old 03/17/2018, 17:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmer21 View Post
Well I'm only 14 but I thought it'd be a good time to start to making a cheat/hack I am learning c++ for about 1-2 months I havent learned a major amount but good enough and wander how do people do it who taught them how to make a aimbot or esp/wall hack
l
l
l
help
Well there are basically two ways of learning it. You could use a specialized tutorial telling you exactly what to do (e.g. search on google or youtube for aimbot tutorial C++). The other way is lerning the general concepts of process memory management, system API, etc. and when you know the general concept its only a small step to abusing them fore your purposes.

It's like music, you can learn how to exactly play that one song you like to know, or you can learn the general rules of music and cover any song you like.

But if you learn enough specialized cases, eventuelly you will also get a grasp of the bigger picture, therefore both ways lead to the same goal, the understanding of game hacking. But i can't tell you which way works faster or better for you. If you are more practically leaned, i would suggest the first way, as it gives you fast results. I for myself like the second approach more, as it's more fullfilling for me to come up with solutions myself rather than following a tutorial and understanding it afterwards. But this depends soly on you
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/02/2018, 01:40   #4

You'll need to understand the game structure by using reverse engineering, and have knowledge about "offsets" and memory addresses(static and dynamic), also you will need some knowledge in mathematics and trigonometry in order to calculate perticular angles and make common sense equations(eg. angle between crosshair and the hitbox of an object like an enemy).
it might sound a bit complicated but once you get the general knowledge of c++ and understand the "windows.h" library it will get easy.
Thanks
1 User

« Hilfe bei Programmgestaltung | What is Proto With Conquer »