Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help with code

Discussion on i need help with code within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need help with code

Code:
spidervalue "jump" "_down"
spidervalue "enter" "jump"

i wana read this text 
if "enter" = found  then 
if jump = jump then
execute _down
endif

endif

i need help on this code 

:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Old 04/13/2017, 23:06   #2

This is not C nor C++.
This is just some gibberish
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 23:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _asm View Post
This is not C nor C++.
This is just some gibberish
i have file called ***.txt:
Code:
value "jump" "exit"
value_r "enter" "jump"
if you look to the code what i want to do is press enter
and the function willl search for jump if jump on value_r = jump on value then exit
how to convert this lang to c++;
Old 04/19/2017, 14:52   #4

elite*gold: 10
Dude just take a YouTube-Tutorial for Beginners and you know what to do after a few videos
Old 04/19/2017, 21:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssaulT_ View Post
Dude just take a YouTube-Tutorial for Beginners and you know what to do after a few videos
this is probably the dumbest and most retarded answer I've ever seen on this board. And trust me, that is some achievement here.
how the **** is watching "some youtube-tutorial" gonna help him solve his problem which is already confusing and not described in any comprehensible way??
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 19:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYzy6771 View Post
i have file called ***.txt:
Code:
value "jump" "exit"
value_r "enter" "jump"
if you look to the code what i want to do is press enter
and the function willl search for jump if jump on value_r = jump on value then exit
how to convert this lang to c++;
You can't take the games / applications files and just magically make them C++, it does not work like that. If you want to edit how the lines of 'scripting' in this file interact with the game, you could hook the functions that interact with the file being read and alter how they are being interpreted. Outside of that your best bet is just editing the file to make it work the way you need. You can't just make this file C++ though, the game / application is not made to read it in any other way but that.
Old 04/23/2017, 15:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _asm View Post
this is probably the dumbest and most retarded answer I've ever seen on this board. And trust me, that is some achievement here.
how the **** is watching "some youtube-tutorial" gonna help him solve his problem which is already confusing and not described in any comprehensible way??
Are you ******* serious? This is a beginner here trying to code something out of the blue. Should he start at moving signals from one eprom to another what do you expect me to answer? Maybe some regular expressions?

Seriously - what the **** dude?!

// I bet he doesn't even understand any given answer with some technical aspects in it.
Old 04/23/2017, 15:51   #8

Quote:
Are you ******* serious? This is a beginner here trying to code something out of the blue. Should he start at moving signals from one eprom to another what do you expect me to answer? Maybe some regular expressions?

Seriously - what the **** dude?!

// I bet he doesn't even understand any given answer with some technical aspects in it.
Only a very small percentage of programmers today have to know what eeprom even is (i think you mean eeprom, because non ereaseable eprom is in most cases pretty useless for programmers). So why should he even learn it anyway if he isn't going to use it? I don't get why you bring that up. Really confusing.

And Regex is a pretty good point to start, you can start with a regular grammar and take a look at the theoretical definition of the programming language you like to learn. Then, by learning the syntax with a regular grammar you can start learning the sematics. This is how every university starts teaching programming languages, so i think this way seems to have worked out pretty well for millions of students for the last few decades.
Old 04/23/2017, 16:51   #9

Yea but if you have a strong foundation to build upon there is absolutely no need to dive into expert problems and learn nothing and sit on the problem for weeks. What I said was that he should learn the basics before asking questions with (bad) pseudo-code.

So there was no need for _asm to "insult" me for pointing that out Cheers
Old 04/24/2017, 00:54   #10

Quote:
Yea but if you have a strong foundation to build upon there is absolutely no need to dive into expert problems and learn nothing and sit on the problem for weeks. What I said was that he should learn the basics before asking questions with (bad) pseudo-code.

So there was no need for _asm to "insult" me for pointing that out Cheers
I admit I was a bit too harsh regarding my choice of words. However, your initial answer was just lacking context and I'm pretty sure anyone can agree with me that telling him to watch a youtube video is not detailed enough to be an appropriate answer.

If you feel there was no need for me point out your answer then you could've told him initially that looking into Regular Expressions is a good starting point for his problem.

with kind regards,
_asm
Old 04/27/2017, 16:18   #11

Just learn the C++/C (Depend on which language you want), they won't really help you here.. and you code isn't really a code, we can't help you with a gibberish code.