Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sending key to inactive window

Discussion on sending key to inactive window within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 07/20/2012, 00:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
would it work maybe with after setting focus to the game window(inactive wnd) and send to it then?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keep SRO active while window is inactive?
05/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I remember I used to have this happen - that I could open up 2 windows side by side, one SRO, other a browser, for example. And while I surfed in the browser the SRO window would be inactive but picture would still keep moving so I could watch my bot do the work or keep an eye on the chat window. But now when I click on any other window the SRO window will freeze : \ Anyone know how to avoid that?
Any program for sending key to Inactive Window ?
04/16/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well ?
Autoit Controlsend (inactive window)
12/05/2009 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hiho, ich hab soweit einen funktionierenden Bot - ich wollte nun das Script so umschreiben das es auch auf das inaktive Fenster von dem Spiel zugreift. Habe mich im Forum etwas belesen und bin zu folgenden Aussagen gekommen: - #requireAdmin(funktioniert nicht) - "0" oder "" bei dem Absatz ControlID (funktioniert auch nicht) Den Titel des Fensters habe ich nun schon dutzende male überprüft, der ist 100%ig korrekt.
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply