Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Send Messages to a Game.

Discussion on Send Messages to a Game. within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 07/04/2012, 22:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
the game may unhook your detour after detecting it.
grab a debugger and look whether the 0xe9 to your hook is still in the code.
Old 07/04/2012, 22:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
PMed you

Kannst du mir vllt deine ca. onlinezeiten sagen? In skype!
Danke!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to send keystrokes to a game
01/14/2012 - C/C++ - 13 Replies
Dear reader, I am recently starting to learn C++. I have the following problem: I build this GUI program which should repeat my shouts by a simple method. Send a "space", then "up key", then "enter key" command. Only this is, that it will not respons if the window is not focussed.
Game Starting *Don't Send*
08/25/2011 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
When I start dekaron, it says Game Starting *Don't Send*, i tried reinstalling so many time, what should I do?
can someone send me game.exe *German*
11/30/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
hi can some1 pls help me i accidentally deleted the game.exe of German Shaiya pls send 1 the original... [email protected] tnx alot
[Help] send messages
08/12/2009 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
hi... i have points on the kal window that i need to click on now...i tried to simply send them at the beggining.. but than i realized that its stupid since all the pixel bots are detected so...i need help after that i tried to "sniff" (Spy++) the messages and i got that 3 messages are sent when u move the mouse: cool...i sent them all as a set every 100milisec so that the game "think" i am moving the mouse over the game window and..now for the clicking part: i found those-
can any body send me the latest version of the game client?
11/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i tried downloading the latest version of the client but i can't download it.. can anybody send me the latest game client in my yahoo email account? is it possible? [email protected].. thanks