Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rank Points On MX1

Discussion on Rank Points On MX1 within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rank Points On MX1

Does anyone of you know how many rank points I need to get 2 stars on mx1?
And how much for 1 star? Thanks you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rank Points
06/14/2015 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Hello guys, what is the actual best way to get ranking points faster? Hope to get some tips
[BUG] Rank Points
08/24/2014 - DarkOrbit - 30 Replies
Hi everyone, I found a bug to earn around 4k points of rank in one hour. You need : - Access of all maps ( level 17 or more ) - PET Kamikaze - Two hangars - Optional : Premium to repear your PET I'll give u the bug in PM
Best way to get rank points
08/19/2014 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Recently I bought a new full account with lots of uri and ammo, sadly it's only rank Lieutenant, I need to find the best way to make rank points in the shortest time possible. Is it to go and kill other players? Is it to do GGs? and if so which one has the best ratio of cost/rank points rewarded/time spent doing it Is it to go to LoW? Is it to kill aliens in 4-5? Keep in mind I have a full account and would kill aliens shooting around 30k per shot with x2, also I would use kami and 5...
rank points?
04/30/2013 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
just asking, whats the best way to gain rank points legit way? am 20k away from colonel. and what gates are the best for rank points? i ask you guys cause you respond faster than DO :D
Rank points
03/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
how come the needed rank points keep going up? it was 75k needed but now its 80k