Hey, wo kann man den Radius ändern? Ich würde gerne noch minimal was anpassen, undzwar das der Iris'e in einem größeren Umfeld farmt, so das das Risiko das er aufhört zu farmen minimiert wird. Zudem wäre es richtig geil wenn wir ne möglichkeit finden würden, das der bot auch einen Fremdangriff von "bothassern" als kampf ansieht und somit sich gleich wie im script verhällt und etwas wehrt
it's a bit off topic but is there a way to make these scripts work when u are doing something else on pc ?
Not with our scripts. They only work in the foreground.
If you want to let a bot work in background, it has to do more then our "simple" script. This is a form of hacking and reading memory etc.
Not with our scripts. They only work in the foreground.
If you want to let a bot work in background, it has to do more then our "simple" script. This is a form of hacking and reading memory etc.
thanks for reply, just wondered if i can watch a film when my tune farms slyphs
When will there be a world boss bot? I am missing out both WB's due to timezone. It really sucks. Also make the world boss bot work on 2 screens (if possible). TY
the Vegeta's script, sometime it use skill, sometime not. I dont know anymore ( anyone can explain ?
Don't know it exactly, but maybe, the countdown is too low, and the script doesn't find the fight.
Do you use an .EXE file or do you use the .AU3 script
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visstick
When will there be a world boss bot? I am missing out both WB's due to timezone. It really sucks. Also make the world boss bot work on 2 screens (if possible). TY
I am very sorry, but I don't using any WB-Bot this time. Maybe you will find another one who can make such a bot.
My programming skills are not that good, but maybe one day I try to make such bots
2 screens is difficult nevertheless, because the script has to know, where the screens are, and like the actual bots it needs active screens. If one screen is active, the other gets inactive, so the script could only switch between the 2 screens and works one by one.
Have the same problem here, cause I have 2 accounts ^^
Don't know it exactly, but maybe, the countdown is too low, and the script doesn't find the fight.
Do you use an .EXE file or do you use the .AU3 script
I use exe file. the one that appear little box with the Vegeta' copyright and 3 lines of 'BLOCK' 'BLOCK' 'BLOCK'
I use exe file. the one that appear little box with the Vegeta' copyright and 3 lines of 'BLOCK' 'BLOCK' 'BLOCK'
Okay, then try to use the CODE of vegetas script from here:
This is the scriptfile, which you can copy and paste into a new file. Just rename this file into xyz.au3
If you don't have AutoIt installed, so please install this program.
You can open au3 files whit it, and run the script with it.
In this script there you should try to find this:
Code:
Elseif $countdown > 5 Then
;~ nicht kampf
$vab = false;
$countdown = 0
ConsoleWrite('Nicht im kampf');
EndIf
Change the 5 into a 6 or 7
I think at your pc the fighting routine doesnt start, because the countdown is over sometimes and then the script starts at beginning and your character doesn't do anything in fight.
With AutoIt you can make an EXE file, too, if you want.
You can open the au3 file and compile it into an EXE with "Tools"--> Compile
Think this was it. If I am wrong so anybody could help here.
I'm at work so I'm not sure ^^
Suche Demon Slayer bot für die Heldengeister 11/17/2013 - Browsergames - 24 Replies Hey zusammen,
ich suche einen bot zum farmen der Heldengeister.
Der bot sollte die heldengeister nur auswählen und angreifen. die Verwendung der Skills ist nicht unbedingt notwendig.
Also eine Art Autoklick bot.
Wäre super wenn mir da vll jemand weiterhelfen könnte.
mfg michel