Does the bot download the captcha? Does the manual system work? Or does just 9kw.eu not work?
I like both icons. I will try to set up an election
Hello,
manual system not work
auto system not work
The bot believes that the CAPTCHA is entered, and just starts to count down. But if you go into the game itself, you can see that the pirates are not given the task
The site 9kw.eu can see that the CAPTCHA is not loaded on the server
You should write cz server when you need to login.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Master
Hello,
manual system not work
auto system not work
The bot believes that the CAPTCHA is entered, and just starts to count down. But if you go into the game itself, you can see that the pirates are not given the task
The site 9kw.eu can see that the CAPTCHA is not loaded on the server
The bot believes that the CAPTCHA is entered, and just starts to count down. But if you go into the game itself, you can see that the pirates are not given the task
The site 9kw.eu can see that the CAPTCHA is not loaded on the server
At which server do u play? could you run the bot in debug mode and send me the results via pm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by corectsunt
He was a strange error to me.
That's not an error
I guess you started the bot in debug mode, that's why this message box occurs. Just start the bot without ' hidden' as start flag and it should work
Does the bot download the captcha? Does the manual system work? Or does just 9kw.eu not work?
I like both icons. I will try to set up an election
Quote:
Originally Posted by mataran
At which server do u play? could you run the bot in debug mode and send me the results via pm?
That's not an error
I guess you started the bot in debug mode, that's why this message box occurs. Just start the bot without ' hidden' as start flag and it should work
Hello,
I play on a Russian Server (ru)
Please tell us how to run a script to debug mode. I'll be happy to help you
Sorry my bad English
Thank you!
nice
but i don't get it, how to autostart... be more explicit
create a shortcut of the bot. right click:
add to the program's path ending ' hidden' (without '' but with space)
save it and put the shortcut in the autostart dir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Master
Hello,
I play on a Russian Server (ru)
Please tell us how to run a script to debug mode. I'll be happy to help you
Sorry my bad English
Thank you!
same as hidden, but enter ' msg' (without '' but with space).
create a shortcut of the bot. right click:
add to the program's path ending ' hidden' (without '' but with space)
save it and put the shortcut in the autostart dir.
same as hidden, but enter ' msg' (without '' but with space).
Hello,
Attach a log file, please let me know if something is done wrong.
Sorry my bad English
Thank You!
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?