Stack overflow error, array error, not connecting, not starting the GUI.
Well don`t know what you did exactly, but i guess reverse it
Sorry, epvp moved this thread temporarily, so my program don't find this thread and can't update. I will upload a fix in a few minutes.
Was für ein stack overflow? Bei welcher Aktion?
Take a look at main post: Version 4.1:
epvp does not work correctly. I can not change this, just wait for the developers from epvp. I guess they will fix their problems in a few days. This fix makes you able to run the bot in spite of these problems. If the Auto-Updater does not work (because of epvp's problem) download it manually, please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaniwan01
Hi, do u found a way to solve my problem?
Sorry, but I had no time to fix your problem yet. Sorry but I just can start solving your problem in a few days. I will write you a pm
Sobald ich die 2 Meldungen wegklicke schließt sich der bot -.-
Tut mir leid, ich glaub die Version die du da hattest, war noch eine mit diesem bug, den hatte ich noch schnell behoben, hättest du nochmal updaten müssen :s sorry!
Ich setz mich schnell nochmal an kleine bugfixes, epvp hat ja ihr problem soweit wieder in den griff bekommen wie es scheint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocaforte
Still not working for me, still stuck on the same captcha
Could you give me some more infomations about your problem via pm?
Sorry but i just can start solving your problem in a few days
Sorry, epvp moved this thread temporarily, so my program don't find this thread and can't update. I will upload a fix in a few minutes.
Was für ein stack overflow? Bei welcher Aktion?
Danke
What for an error occurs? Please give me more details
At my computer it works fine, does anyone else have this problem with the auto updater at 32bit?
it runs the 64bit updater. so, system wont runs it.
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?