Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Galaxy Bot [FRAGE]

Discussion on Black Galaxy Bot [FRAGE] within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Black Galaxy Bot [FRAGE]

Hay,
wollte mal fragen ob es einen Black Galaxy Bot gibt.
Damit meine ich Aliens schießen.

Hier ist die Seite von Black Galaxy :

MFG

BlitzT
Old 01/29/2013, 05:05   #2

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Dont use bot's in BlackGalaxy
We are not Bigpoint!
Old 01/29/2013, 07:18   #3

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
NEIN!
Old 01/29/2013, 13:52   #4

BG is not bugpoint and BG is not a banker game!!!

P2F
Old 01/29/2013, 22:33   #5

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by jastreb View Post
BG is not bugpoint and BG is not a banker game!!!

P2F
True story!!!

there will never be a PACKET bot, cause login packet is encrypted and flash file too, so no one can get how the login works. What could exist is a pixelbot, but this is not relly good and you can't play an other game while botting!

As all people said: "Don't bot! You can get all withot paying!!!"
And you can't buy the best weapons / shields etc., you have to get them by killing NPC's and this NPC's you can't shoot alone, so bankers don't have any advantage!
Old 01/30/2013, 16:22   #6

well , bankers with high level well have more advantages then non payers :P , if they reached max level for any weapon or ship and they pay coins well they well be the best , and if a non payer reaches the same level as the banker then hi would lose easily
Old 01/30/2013, 17:27   #7

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBAnge View Post
well , bankers with high level well have more advantages then non payers :P , if they reached max level for any weapon or ship and they pay coins well they well be the best , and if a non payer reaches the same level as the banker then hi would lose easily
That's not true. Only that they can buy weapons which make more damage than the normal weapons. But you can't buy the BEST WEAPONS in the game! Not for coins and not for zendurium! You only can get the BEST WEAPONS from the highest Boss NPC's and for them you need a GROUP of highlevel players (it doesn't matter if they are equiped with prem. weaps or not, you EVER NEED a group because the NPC's are so strong!)
Old 06/10/2013, 17:06   #8

true story, the only boss you can kill by your own is the boss draggon
Old 06/10/2013, 18:35   #9

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed
Closed Thread