Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You wanna erase keylogger??????

Discussion on You wanna erase keylogger?????? within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post You wanna erase keylogger??????

Hello come with input only for those who suspect they have a keylogger, malware or other viruses.

Zemana AntiLogger: is a powerful, efficient, and lightweight app That blocks hackers. It Detects Attempts to modify any your computer's settings, record your Activities, hook sensitive to your PC's Processes, or inject malicious code in your system.

The AntiLogger is designed to work with your anti-virus. While an anti-virus application will protect you against a wide range of Known forms of malware, the AntiLogger Is Able to stop advanced, new, and niche Threats Developed with a specific objective: to steal your private information secure or access your internet connections.

-----><-----

Zemana Anti-Malware is a second opinion scanner designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti-virus software, firewalls, etc.)

------><------

if you give me something served THANKS!!! xD have a nice day!! love and peace
Old 12/13/2012, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
Usefull software, but in wrong section.
Old 12/13/2012, 23:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
ohh i´m sorry tell me where i can put the post
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to erase item in soulcrash in this situation?
04/20/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Help me with my problem Soulcrash Inventory bug - YouTube
Auto update Erase Slot hack updated 6-10-2011
08/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 20 Replies
Hello, elite pvpers community. I was just stopping here to bring an updated version of Erase pj hack. Credits to all the coders will be given at the bottom. I haven't given this updated version of this out to any other forum. So, you will be the first to get this. Please note that the loader was NOT made by me. After the weekly patch I suggest waiting a hour at least so that the .dll can find the address in the Rakion database. ;) Hope you all enjoy this. Auto update Erase PJ Slot Hack...
[HyM]~ Erase PJ Hack [17/5/2011] LA FORMA MAS FACIL DE BORRAR PJ SIN 30000 DE ORO
06/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
~ Erase PJ Hack THE EASIEST WAY TO CLEAR GOLD PJ SIN 30000 Well folks as circumstances require (event) and some threats, I leave the Erase Hack as requested .. Content: Erase Hack: You grant a ghost Pj in the sixth slot which lets you create a character without spending the 30000 gold. Add Pj Hack: It gives you 6 characters temporarily. Hotkeys:
erase
01/14/2008 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
could someone plz earse my profile
Does logging off really erase your trail?
07/15/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 6 Replies
I have heard that if you log out of the game your logs are reset (position history) and GM can not determine third party program use like fleetool and POS.exe. Is this true? If I warp across a zone and log out will they be able to tell when I log back in? The situation I am wondering about is if maybe somebody happens to target you while you are using one of these tools and you log out immediately to avoid getting in trouble if the report you for it.