Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto update Erase Slot hack updated 6-10-2011

View Poll Results: What hack would you like to see auto updated?
Stat hack 21 60.00%
Stage Hack 23 65.71%
Effect Hack 8 22.86%
Potions Hack 11 31.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool (Fixed)Auto update Erase Slot hack updated 6-10-2011

Hello, elite pvpers community. I was just stopping here to bring an updated version of Erase pj hack. Credits to all the coders will be given at the bottom. I haven't given this updated version of this out to any other forum. So, you will be the first to get this. Please note that the loader was NOT made by me. After the weekly patch I suggest waiting a hour at least so that the .dll can find the address in the Rakion database. Hope you all enjoy this.

Auto update Erase PJ Slot Hack V2.3(Updated 06/10/2011)

~Details of the hacks included~

Slot ErasePJ Hack: You can remove a PJ without spending 30.000 gold to re-open the slot. Even if you have 6 characters on your account already .

PJSlot Hack: Included with ErasePJ Slot Hack, it automatically when you choose to erase PJ will activate the 3 additional slots to your account. (NOTE: Do not create characters on these slots!) If you already have 6 character slots please pay close attention to the instructions so you don't lose any equips, cells.

Instructions on how to use the hack

>>>>>Note. Please keep the loader in local disk:C<<<<<

1-Download the files "ErasePJ V2.3.rar Slot Hack" and "Loadder.rar."

2-Extract the DLL where you want.The Loadder.exe, mandatory overtime should be 'C: \', otherwise it will not work and will get a DLL error message. That message will keep popping up until Rakion.exe is closed. Make sure that Rakion is Local disk C.

3-Inject the DLL with any functional engine AT the server selection screen. Other wise Rakion will crash. I recommend using Kernel Detective (Is included in the Rar. If you don't know how to use it I will post a guide on how to get it to work)

Once, you are in the Server Selection Screen and you have injected the Erase PJ hack press F12 to activate the hack.

>>>>>Please Look at the video for more detail<<<<<
(Found at the bottom of the page)

4- Go to character selection screen after waiting 10 seconds from activating the hack. Once your at the character screen click on the character that you want to delete and go into its inventory. (note make sure that no equips are on that character). Once you are in the inventory press the button on the trainner "Obtener Valor del PJ". You should get a pop up and click "Ok"

5- After you get that first pop up depending upon what slot you want deleted choose the right "Obtener Valor Pj" For it. I will show you the table on what this trainner goes by.

>>>The Enable button for 1.2 or 3 PJ "deletes the characters from 1 to 3. The PJ "ghost" will be in slot 5.<<<
>>>The Enable button for 4th PJ "deletes the character 4. The character "ghost" will be in the 5th slot.<<<
>>>The Enable button for the 5th PJ "deletes the character 5. The character "ghost" will in the 6th slot.<<<
>>>The Enable button for the 6th PJ "deletes the character 6. NOTE: The PJ "ghost" will be in slot 4.<<< *Note if you have more then 4 PJ ghosts in your character selection screen. Log off of Rakion and re log in so you don't get caught in the bug.*

6- Depending on what you chose and on the Trainner menu will decide which pj "ghost" slot you will delete. (For example If I wanted to delete slot 2. I would chosen the "Obtener Valor del 1,2,or3" Then I would go back to character selection then find slot 5 and delete that and it clears my slot 2. After it clears the character Relog!

>>>>>Questions<<<<<

Q: What if I get an error trying to load the hack?
A: If you get an error while "Loading" the hack then you injected the .dll to early. Softnyx added an auto crash function in the database for once an "unknown .dll is injected" (Which is any hack .dll)

Q: Can I keep delete characters without having to wait the seven day grace period?
A: No, sadly you can't I didn't have enough time to find the address to bypass that. But it will come in later updates for this hack

Q: Can I play on the PJ Ghost Character?
A: No, if you do you will crash and most likely get banned if you try and play any of the Ghost characters.

Q: If I disconnect from the game while using this hack will I get banned?
A: No, even if you were in the middle of following the steps, you wouldn't get banned since the way this hack has been updated to hide its trail so that any of the softnyx employees that are monitoring the database wouldn't catch it.

Q: Which operating system does this work with?
A: It should work with all operating systems even Vista. The only difference would be that you would have to run the injector as administrator and make sure that you are given Full access to the hack.

Q: Will you be updating more out of date hacks and turning them into auto update hacks?
A: In fact yes I will. I will have a poll every 2 weeks to see what hack should be updated next. I always give the original coders credit for all their hard work. Hopefully Elitepvpers shall see some Hacking action .

If you have any issues with this hack or any suggestions please feel free to leave me a comment.

Note that the .dll for the hack is in the "Kernel Detective" folder. Refer to the video on how to use kernel detective.

Please put the video in full screen to see what the choices were made using Kernel Detective

Credits:
Coder for the original hack and the menu designer: PunkH4xInd
Updating addresses and point values: Hitsukoshi

If this post has helped you at all please thank me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Erase Slot Hack 06-10-2011.rar (525.3 KB, 396 views)
File Type: rar Loadder.rar (9.0 KB, 168 views)

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

where is the loader.rar ?

Old   #3

Alright, it is fixed. Sorry for the trouble. I hope you enjoy the hack.

~Hitsukoshi~
Old   #4

its not work for me when i delete my mage lvl 33 he say character deleting in 7dayz help me?

Old   #5

When did you make that mage? If the mage was made before 7 days in trying this hack. It won't work. Please give me more information to help you out. I just tried it on my test account and it still works.
Old   #6

aw.... no loader appear :'(
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmike12 View Post
aw.... no loader appear :'(
How did you inject it? and what is your operating system?
Old   #8

its work for lvl 1 only?
Old   #9

...im still newbe.... ill post the video.. so u can help me...(whats my mistake in injecting)...
BTW... is this permanent hack?
Old   #10

Sorry for my delayed reply I have been dealing with college these past couple days..

@lyken01 it works at any level. There is no level requirement.

@mjmike12 Please post a video or explain how you injected it. Please tell me your operating system. Thank you.
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 1,046
looks like we have got a new developer , good luck and welcome to Epvp .

hope u didnt leech any files yet .

Regards
Eng./ Steven.
Old   #12

TNX!
Old   #13

Nice work, thanks!!

When you manage to bypass the 7 day grace period I'll cry tears of joy!
Old   #14

@~sword~stalker~ No worries about the leeching. I dislike people that do that >.<

@Kierh666 No need to say thanks just hit the button . The 7 day grace period.. That will be bypassed sooner or later. Softnyx's database is sloppy and has many holes. It will just take time to find the right hole that leads to the address that a coder/hacker could mod to maybe make the database think that the characters have already waited the 7day grace period when in reality you made them a day ago xD. I'll do my best to bypass that

Seems that the poll has done well. Stage hack will be the next one that I will work on for autoupdating. Then Stat hack will come in.
Old   #15

when creating in ghost slot getting disconnet form the server, not works for me also cannot delete characters slot 1 2 3 lvl44