Hello orbiters,
Long time ago wanted to start such kind of service just to get money to buy premium on my main account as I am bored to go everytime at bank and put money on my card. PRICES UFE/SEMI-UFE Accounts
-Beta,Gamma-3 EURO
-Alpha,Delta,Epsilon,Zeta,Kappa,Lambda,Kronos,Kuipe r-2 EURO
-Hades-2 EURO(You will find members ) FE Accounts
-Beta,Gamma-5 EURO
-Alpha,Delta,Epsilon,Zeta,Kappa,Lambda,Kronos,Kuipe r-3 EURO
-Hades-4 EURO(You will find members) Under FE Accounts
-Beta,Gamma-10 EURO
-Alpha,Delta,Epsilon,Zeta,Kappa,Lambda,Kronos,Kuipe r-5 EURO If you used my service for 5 times you get a free gate done(no matter what gate)
Hello orbiters,
Long time ago wanted to start such kind of service just to get money to buy premium on my main account as I am bored to go everytime at bank and put money on my card.
Price is one for every gate ( 3 euro PayPal) no matter what account (except under FE).
I know I am not well know here so I will do 10 gates free.
P.S:For Under FE accounts I request 5 euro paypal for all gates except A,B,G(6 euro for those)
Skype: cirimbei.petrica1
Gmail:
Thank you.
But that doesnt make sense at all galaxy gates service rly? xD
Darkorbit Galaxy Gate Service [CHEAP] 07/05/2016 - DarkOrbit Trading - 25 Replies So guys im bringing you all my new galaxy gate Service.
first off all im doing super cheap service it really depends on your ship kind of ammo i can shoot because it takes time if i shoot a gamma with x1 or x2 it really saves time so it really depends on the ammo i can shoot with. im doing galaxy gates for FE + ships so full lf3 shields dont really matter.
Ive got a kappa bug its tested and i got 7 hercules in 14 gates
For Full People And Nearly Full people i ask Only little 1-2...
Any cheap galaxy gate service? 02/05/2016 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies I dont have time for gates, i can pay via paypal send pm
Galaxy Gate Service By.TuPac'[CHEAP]-[TRUSTED] 02/16/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies ^This :rolleyes:
wilkommen in meinem Galaxy Gate service Tread , ich hab mich entschlossen da ich kurzfristige ferien habe einige GG's für Geld von euch zu machen :) (soll jezt nicht heißen das ich nach den ferien keine zeit mehr hab)
Alpha:1€
Beta:1€
Gamma:1,50€
Delta:1€
Epsilon: 1€
Zeta: 1€
CHEAP GALAXY GATE SERVICE 12/10/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 23 Replies CHEAP GALAXY GATE SERVICE
Hello!
Today I will offer a chance for you to let me do your galaxy gates for you!
I ca do this if you tell me which gate you want me to do and which ammo you want me to use. I do your gate by HAND. so it doesn't get any bans. I am a trusted member and will never scam you and I know what its like to be scammed because i was scamed 3 times -.- so I will 100% never scam you!
Prices:
Alpha gate: 2,00€ or 100 e gold
Beta gate: 3,00€ or 150 e gold
Gamma gate:...
CHEAP GALAXY GATE SERVICE 10/19/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hello!
Today I will offer a chance for you to let me do your galaxy gates for you!
I ca do this if you tell me which gate you want me to do and which ammo you want me to use. I do your gate by HAND. so it doesn't get any bans. I am a trusted member and will never scam you and I know what its like to be scammed because i was scamed 3 times -.- so I will 100% never scam you!
Prices:
Alpha gate: 2,00€ or 100 e gold
Beta gate: 3,00€ or 150 e gold
Gamma gate: 7,00€ or 350 e gold...