Hello!
Today I will offer a chance for you to let me do your galaxy gates for you!
I ca do this if you tell me which gate you want me to do and which ammo you want me to use. I do your gate by HAND. so it doesn't get any bans. I am a trusted member and will never scam you and I know what its like to be scammed because i was scamed 3 times -.- so I will 100% never scam you!
Prices:
Alpha gate: 2,00 or 100 e gold
Beta gate: 3,00 or 150 e gold
Gamma gate: 7,00 or 350 e gold
Delta gate: 4,00 or 200 e gold
Epsilon gate: 5,00 or 250 e gold
Zeta gate: 3,50 or 175 e gold
Kappa gate: 4,00 or 200 e gold
Lambda gate: 2,50 or 125 e gold
Kronos gate 8,00 or 400 e gold
payment : psc and e gold
I can give a free test of Alpha gate to a trusted member to prove that i am good enough and trusted
CHEAP GALAXY GATE SERVICE 10/19/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hello!
Today I will offer a chance for you to let me do your galaxy gates for you!
I ca do this if you tell me which gate you want me to do and which ammo you want me to use. I do your gate by HAND. so it doesn't get any bans. I am a trusted member and will never scam you and I know what its like to be scammed because i was scamed 3 times -.- so I will 100% never scam you!
Prices:
Alpha gate: 2,00€ or 100 e gold
Beta gate: 3,00€ or 150 e gold
Gamma gate: 7,00€ or 350 e gold...
[DO] Galaxy Gate Service 07/27/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 19 Replies Hello, we offer now Galaxy Gate Service for Darkorbit
http://files.browser-cheat.webnode.cz/200000006-e 93cee987f/darkorbit_logo_72dpi.png
The Price of Gates
Alpha Gate: 10 E*Goldhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbm/gold.g if
Beta Gate: 15 E*Goldhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbm/gold.g if
Gamma Gate: 25 E*Goldhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbm/gold.g if
Delta Gate: 20 E*Goldhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbm/gold.g if
Epsilon Gate: 15...
[Selling] galaxy gate service 06/03/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies because pbdo bot has been down for so long many people on this forum have a gates they aren't having done. i am considering opening a service to do gates by hand. i would like your feedback on whether you would buy this service or not. my prices would be very cheap and before i start the service i would have it tested by 2 trusted members on the forum (people with over 1000 posts and 300 thanks, very popular in darkorbit section, etc.) if i see sufficient people saying they would buy this...
[UW] Galaxy Gate Service 11/27/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies Hello, we offer now Galaxy Gate Service for Uridium Wars
http://fbdo.bpcdn.net/img/fb_temp_v2/header_logo- 238x92.png?__cv=38a3969b079e4b8ddc1b6e14c3031200
The Price of Gates
Alpha Gate: 5 e*gold
Beta Gate: 10 e*gold
Gamma Gate: 20 e*gold
Delta Gate: 15 e*gold
lorddragon002 Galaxy Gate Service 08/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies lorddragon002 has prepared,
Darkorbit Maybe trusted Galaxy Gate Service
Iīm not responsible for trusted :D