Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead Frontier 4.7k credits

Discussion on Dead Frontier 4.7k credits within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dead Frontier 4.7k credits

Post offers in USD through paypal family and friends option only. If you have more then 200 positive rep and 0 negative rep, i can consider giving first but will break the trade up a few times to be safe.

Bump
Old 09/23/2015, 19:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
looking to buy u still selling?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Dead Frontier Money/Credits/Items
07/26/2016 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies
Hello all! I have a lot of Dead Frontier items to get rid of. Currently I'm selling: GC GAU-19 20k credits 100m cash
[Selling] Dead Frontier's GAU-19
09/20/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
It is the one without unlimited ammo. Looking to sell it for a reasonable price. Please post and PM me offer. Thanks.
WTS dead frontier credits _ 1000credit for sell 20$
10/14/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling dead frontier credits Looking forward to buying dead frontier credits? I have some credits to sell new priorities in my life came up, and i don't have enough free time to play any more. At the time of this writing, 100 credits currently sell for 5$ (4.95) in the game credit shop. I propose to sell packets of 1000 credits for 20$ ( pls contact me if u want offer) If you want to buy, i am open to negotiation.
[Dead Frontier] Buy cheap credits for dead frontier - FAST, RELIABLE, CHEAP
09/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi fellow Dead Frontier player, Looking forward to buying dead frontier credits? Need ghost ammo, in game cash, or new weapons? If you need credits I have still a lot of credits to sale. Prices: My prices are up to 35% cheaper than the prices of the the ingame Credits Shop To see Euro and USD prices, please check the link below
(S) Dead Frontier cash credits Waffen Rüstung (B) 25 psc
02/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo wie der thread sagt suche ich für das Zombie Browser mmo Waffen Rüstungen cash oder Credits bitte nur ernst gemeinte angebote zu einem fairen preis und nicht überteuert wie auf der seite selber waffen suche ich nur schrotflinten pistolen schwere mgs und granaten werfer rüstungen alles cash soviel wie möglich credits soviel wie möglich