Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead Frontier's GAU-19

Discussion on Dead Frontier's GAU-19 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dead Frontier's GAU-19

It is the one without unlimited ammo. Looking to sell it for a reasonable price.

Please post and PM me offer.

Thanks.
Old 09/20/2014, 21:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
pn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S>GAU 19's from Dead Frontier
02/16/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2 GAU-19s on Dead Frontier. PM me offers. Also willing to sell 10k credits as well for cheap. Bump, still selling.
[Selling] 5k Credit in Dead Frontier
05/25/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Top offer gets it.
[Dead Frontier] Buy cheap credits for dead frontier - FAST, RELIABLE, CHEAP
09/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi fellow Dead Frontier player, Looking forward to buying dead frontier credits? Need ghost ammo, in game cash, or new weapons? If you need credits I have still a lot of credits to sale. Prices: My prices are up to 35% cheaper than the prices of the the ingame Credits Shop To see Euro and USD prices, please check the link below
Looking for Dead Frontier
10/07/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am looking for a dead frontier account it neas to be a realy hight lvl account and for that i give 1) lvl 16 league of legends no lefts 1 skin jaximus eu nordic 2) lvl 30 leagueof legends 18 skins 43 champions eu west !! 3) steam account not banned !!!!! gta 4 and left4dead2 gta 4 was played just in single bekuz i have too low pc . well for that account i want a realy rare account good weapons MAIL me if intersted !!! Bump
><<>REQ:Dead Frontier<>><
09/12/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey, hab jetzt eine Weile lang in Forum durchgeguckt und irgendwie interessiert sich keiner so für das Game... :/ Vielleicht gibt es hier ein paar die Hacks oder Bots dafür haben ? könnte auch VIP sein, wäre kein Problem... Grüße Kiffer