Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Orbit Cheap UFE SHIP

Discussion on Dark Orbit Cheap UFE SHIP within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Dark Orbit Cheap UFE SHIP

Hello all dealer/buyer,

I'm coming in for selling my account.

Global America 4
Level 21 , EIC

35 LF4 (31 lvl 16, 4 lvl 1), a lot of LF3, a lot of BO2 (15 lvl 16), a lot of speed generators , APIS , ZEUS and 8 iris. 10 HAVOC 2 HERCULES

4 Hanger : Goliath , Aegis ( all design) , Vengeance , and Leonav.
FORMATION : moth F- 09- MO, heart F- 11- HE, turtle F- 01- TU, diamond F- 07- DI, CRAB, ARROW
Tech Center : 2 slot open ( 255 precision target-er)
PET level 15 : kamikaze gear, auto-resource collector, combo ship repair gear, 4x cargo protocol , 6x radar ( ALL lvl 3)

Pilot Bio : 32
Skylab : All Lvl 20

ALL MODULES TO CONSTRUCT ALONE A BASE! MANY

If you need more further information, please write-in to contact me as well.
OFFER A REASONABLE PRICE, no any joker.

Facebook : Frozen Mun Fai
Old 03/14/2015, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
its not ufe :P 70€?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dark Orbit Super Cheap UFE ship
03/07/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all dealer/buyer, I'm coming in for selling my account. Global America 4 Level 21 , EIC 35 LF4 (31 lvl 16, 4 lvl 1), a lot of LF3, a lot of BO2 (15 lvl 16), a lot of speed generators , APIS , ZEUS and 8 iris. 10 HAVOC 2 HERCULES 4 Hanger : Goliath , Aegis ( all design) , Vengeance , and Leonav.
Dark Orbit Admin Ship
05/12/2014 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hello. Is the Dark Orbit Admin Police Ship a design of Vengeance like Lightning, or a normal ship like Goliath? And what is it's name?? (I know that the number is 98, but I need a name, like Revenge).
Dark Orbit new ship?
03/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Hi Pilots, The surprises never stop. Some of you might have seen this already, but for those of you that haven't - guess what this will be. ;) And don't forget to share this! XOXO
*BUY* Elite Dark Orbit Ship
12/27/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a high end DO account to buy. Must have all drones, at least 15 LF4, and a PET. Please PM me with details/prices. Prefer English server but everything will be considered. Thank you.
Dark Orbit > Ship Advantages and Disadvantages
10/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hey, i am Tim and i know that there are lots of threads where a guys ask which is the best Ship for him.... so I wanted to make a thread showing the advantages and disadvantages of each ship, and that is the result: Vengeance The Veangeance is good ship for player which started an new account and want to hunt the noobies on the starter maps, because it got 10 more speed than an goliath. I know, if an full elite goliath will attack you, you will destroid nearly everytime, but when you use...