Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Orbit Admin Ship

Discussion on Dark Orbit Admin Ship within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Dark Orbit Admin Ship

Hello.

Is the Dark Orbit Admin Police Ship a design of Vengeance like Lightning, or a normal ship like Goliath? And what is it's name?? (I know that the number is 98, but I need a name, like Revenge).
Old 05/11/2014, 22:46   #2

It's a normal ship and it's name is Admin Ship. Also known as "police ship". I think there is no other name for it.
Old 05/11/2014, 22:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd View Post
It's a normal ship and it's name is Admin Ship. Also known as "police ship". I think there is no other name for it.
Really? Ok, so try here with this name.
Old 05/12/2014, 12:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd View Post
No,itīs a design of Vengeance, just see throught code.
Old 05/12/2014, 19:17   #5

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0X0DarkWarrior0X0 View Post
Really? Ok, so try here with this name.
Actually it's impossible to get the real name for the .flv file, if you aren't admin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNinjAXxWii View Post
No,itīs a design of Vengeance, just see throught code.
No, it isn't. It has nothing to do with the Vengeance at all.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dark Orbit - Admin Ship Change .swf files
05/02/2014 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I've got a question to you: How to change the .swf files in Dark Orbit, for example to change a Goliath into Admin Ship? Thanks :handsdown: P.S. I've watched the Requi's videos about it and I've used the HttpInterceptor, but it doesn't work for me. :(
[Selling] Dark orbit US1 Server, Strong ship sell
04/19/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies
Lvl 19 1.7 bill exp just over 15m honor in eic 4 hangers, Aegis with Aegis Elite, Venge with Lightning, Goli with Venom, Sentinel and Solace. and Leonov in last hanger. 700m creds Ammo currently, 3m x2, 300k x3, 10k rsb, 100k x4, 7k 3030's and 13k of other uri rocket 2021's or w/e 10 Drones all level 16, with 10 havocs and 1 herc. Hellstorm lvl 16 14 lf4's between level 4-9
Dark Orbit new ship?
03/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Hi Pilots, The surprises never stop. Some of you might have seen this already, but for those of you that haven't - guess what this will be. ;) And don't forget to share this! XOXO
*BUY* Elite Dark Orbit Ship
12/27/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a high end DO account to buy. Must have all drones, at least 15 LF4, and a PET. Please PM me with details/prices. Prefer English server but everything will be considered. Thank you.
Dark Orbit > Ship Advantages and Disadvantages
10/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hey, i am Tim and i know that there are lots of threads where a guys ask which is the best Ship for him.... so I wanted to make a thread showing the advantages and disadvantages of each ship, and that is the result: Vengeance The Veangeance is good ship for player which started an new account and want to hunt the noobies on the starter maps, because it got 10 more speed than an goliath. I know, if an full elite goliath will attack you, you will destroid nearly everytime, but when you use...