Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Police/Sebastian Matei/Get up/Nemesis

Discussion on Police/Sebastian Matei/Get up/Nemesis within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 11/09/2014, 22:33   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Keep saying he got my phone number and he talked to my friends..oh well i asked him about my phone number but he said ''why should i tell you'' I mean if he would of have MY phone number..wouldnt he say it ??..LOL you are a punk Ibax, trying to act all cool and b my friend..but when i sayi dont wanna sell or trade u get mad and u block me on skype..U blocked me on skype about 10 times.
Edit: Prokiller, i mean bro this has to do with me...so i can comment on it...since its about me..but why u here?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2014, 00:41   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetUp! View Post
Keep saying he got my phone number and he talked to my friends..oh well i asked him about my phone number but he said ''why should i tell you'' I mean if he would of have MY phone number..wouldnt he say it ??..LOL you are a punk Ibax, trying to act all cool and b my friend..but when i sayi dont wanna sell or trade u get mad and u block me on skype..U blocked me on skype about 10 times.
Edit: Prokiller, i mean bro this has to do with me...so i can comment on it...since its about me..but why u here?
Ibax did the same with me (act all cool and when I don't want to trade/sell him any acc start insulting and then block me hehe)

This should be in Complaint Area.

~StormTempest
Old 11/10/2014, 02:28   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Of course he did..how are you going to call to police for..2 euro ? really ? and i didnt scam ''300 euro and many darkrobit accounts'' he always does this..if u dont want to sell him an acc he gets all mad lmao.
Old 11/10/2014, 03:30   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would just like to state that he recieved the GE1 from me and it was a perfectly fine trade, he has never scammed me and has just helped me and it sounds like you're just mad because you failed to scam someone. He has traded with multiple people which have given positive ratings and has now become a friend of mine due to him actually being the nicest person I have traded with, also, there is no need for this thread and as it is not about you want to sell or buy an account, is not relevant to this section.

Thanks ~ MrDj67
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2014, 03:44   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not trying to get involved in this fight, but iv done a couple trades with this guy.. Iv gone first every time with paypal gifting... which means he coulda scammed me and paypal couldn't do anything, but he didn't.. he had the chance to scam me up to 100 euro .. I've heard he has scammed accounts but the only thing i can say on this matter is he has had the chance to scam me a couple times and he hasn't..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2014, 14:24   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Oh, and regarding this topic about scammers and stuff, if you (getup) are MagicalDwarf, then people should know that u tried : (fake mm, try to scam, etc).

~StormTempest
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2014, 15:03   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

But, im not.
Old 11/11/2014, 12:02   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
I got proof that he really is magicaldwarf,sebastianmatei,orange..

I also got my -2 tvm removed since it was borhhis accounts and inhad enough evidence to proof he scammed me two times.
Need to say more?

Anyways, Ibax, close this thread and open a new on complaint area.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2014, 13:54   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetUp! View Post
i didn't read all names xD ahahah
[3:19:14 PM] Robi ♥๔: but well, he scammed in the past
[3:19:17 PM] Robi ♥๔: and he got scammed
[3:19:56 PM] •†ÑëʍɘšiŠ†•: he scammed?
[3:20:18 PM] Robi ♥๔: time ago, ask to diamond on epvp ^^
[3:21:59 PM] •†ÑëʍɘšiŠ†•: ok
[3:22:01 PM] •†ÑëʍɘšiŠ†•: well now i got proof he did
Robi ♥๔
I'm diamonds, and Robi is right
To Ibax, don't be bad with people who did stuff you did too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2015, 18:31   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nemesis asked me if someone can bring him cigaretes in the jail