Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>GAU 19's from Dead Frontier

Discussion on S>GAU 19's from Dead Frontier within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>GAU 19's from Dead Frontier

Selling 2 GAU-19s on Dead Frontier. PM me offers.

Also willing to sell 10k credits as well for cheap.

Bump, still selling.
Old 03/19/2014, 17:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking Gau-19

Looking to talk to you about your items. If get back to me maybe we can talk
-Thanks
Old 02/16/2017, 15:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

selling my account.

Selling my account for £40, its lvl 45, with MC XLgunner-8, with MC Katana, with MC Street Dog 99, with MC Bio Reactive, with *** looking cloth, with 7 stack of 12.7mm, with 6 stack of .55, and with 9 million cash.
PM me in skype : niks23xxx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Dead frontier
09/30/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome to my thread Basically what I'm looking for are Dead frontier items this is ranging from Credits Weapons Accounts everything worth buying. feel free to post here or PM me with your Skype name and we can get to business What can I offer for your stuff? It depends what you want Mainly paypal but I will accept trades for games such as league of legends and what not.
[Dead Frontier] Buy cheap credits for dead frontier - FAST, RELIABLE, CHEAP
09/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi fellow Dead Frontier player, Looking forward to buying dead frontier credits? Need ghost ammo, in game cash, or new weapons? If you need credits I have still a lot of credits to sale. Prices: My prices are up to 35% cheaper than the prices of the the ingame Credits Shop To see Euro and USD prices, please check the link below
Dead Frontier Highscore
10/07/2011 - General Coding - 3 Replies
-
Looking for Dead Frontier
10/07/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am looking for a dead frontier account it neas to be a realy hight lvl account and for that i give 1) lvl 16 league of legends no lefts 1 skin jaximus eu nordic 2) lvl 30 leagueof legends 18 skins 43 champions eu west !! 3) steam account not banned !!!!! gta 4 and left4dead2 gta 4 was played just in single bekuz i have too low pc . well for that account i want a realy rare account good weapons MAIL me if intersted !!! Bump
><<>REQ:Dead Frontier<>><
09/12/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey, hab jetzt eine Weile lang in Forum durchgeguckt und irgendwie interessiert sich keiner so für das Game... :/ Vielleicht gibt es hier ein paar die Hacks oder Bots dafür haben ? könnte auch VIP sein, wäre kein Problem... Grüße Kiffer