Read your PM, I rather would like to test-book things if it wasn't that hard to hide the log's, somehow this sound's like a scam and for the people who don't trust, avoid the topic.. I hope you'll find elsewhere a equal service, or cheap payment country throught VPN..
PS: Also I started this service to look what the responses would be, as I see there are alot of cheap kid's around here (Which is completely normal) and don't want to pay or get a free test and when they received the test they really like to block you on skype.
Appriciate people's initiative's before judging them.
Read your PM, I rather would like to test-book things if it wasn't that hard to hide the log's, somehow this sound's like a scam and for the people who don't trust, avoid the topic.. I hope you'll find elsewhere a equal service, or cheap payment country throught VPN..
PS: Also I started this service to look what the responses would be, as I see there are alot of cheap kid's around here (Which is completely normal) and don't want to pay or get a free test and when they received the test they really like to block you on skype.
Appriciate people's initiative's before judging them.
Ok if you say that you make a ACP service,you must prove that it's real.Prove it to a mod,if not,your ACP isn't real,and you are one of other scammers.Also you don't need to do a 500k pearl test,give per example 22 pearls to see it's real
If not,good luck,no1 will buy.
Ok if you say that you make a ACP service,you must prove that it's real.Prove it to a mod,if not,your ACP isn't real,and you are one of other scammers.Also you don't need to do a 500k pearl test,give per example 22 pearls to see it's real
If not,good luck,no1 will buy.
Like I care? It is a service I provide, if someone doesn't trust it don't buy, I still can profit from it myself.. so your post is kinda irrelevant?
i know doc for a long time, i surely know most of the things he's capable of...and hacking/stealing/obtaining (however u wanna call it) an ACP...it's like taking a candy from a little girl for him xD
Seafight - ACP service 03/16/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hello all ElitePvPers users! ;)
I have already hacked Seafight ACP access! I will start sellings and give the prices here in 5 hours, so now I will close the thread and when I will start sellings, I will open it again. ;)
ACP STATUS: ONLINE
Best regards,
Your ACP service.
Seafight - Bug - Service 02/12/2013 - Seafight - 12 Replies Moin.. habe ein account auf DE1,
soo dala, auf diesen möchte ich 5 Milliarden Gold und aus 4 Admiralkanonen, 2000 Tausend machen + aus ca. 5 Talenten - 115 bug Talente.
Wer traut sich das zu, gibt haufen e*gold.
Seafight Gold Service Leveling Service 01/03/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Ich bitte meine Diebste hier an ichc levle euch in Seafight wenn ihr gold braucht das mach ich alles für egold
nebenbei tausche ich noch einen crossfire account gegen e*gold einen sehr guten kills/death sind im plus mit 8 permanenten waffen
skype : korl94