Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] top Tyrant Unleashed acc (droid, ios, web)

Discussion on [WTS] top Tyrant Unleashed acc (droid, ios, web) within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [WTS] top Tyrant Unleashed acc (droid, ios, web)

Hi, I'm new here and hope i found the right section.

Tyrant unleashed is currently an app for Android and iOS (linked to a kongregate account which you also get) but it has been announced to be playable via the web from the middle of may onwards.

I have bought quite some cards (the best ones the basic set has to offer and the best epics from event boxes) but there are way more expensive accounts out there.

Still my account is extremely competetive and I even have the #1 war rewards from nearly all wars
(Only a few dozen players can claim that...)

We can also have a chat via LINE if that's easier for you!
Old 05/03/2014, 13:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey
id like to see ur deck plus invent.

and line would be easier y
Old 05/04/2014, 15:23   #3

PM sent

And bump.

Tags
tu, tyrant, unleashed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Hex Droid Maruder
12/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 16 Replies
Here are some propeties: Sith, Male, Character has FULL Battlemaster Set with Main and Offhand Weapons including Implants and Earpiece, FULL Champion Set, FULL Rakata Set with Main and Offhand Weapons, 400 Biochem with craftet Rakata stims, medpacks, trinkets and adrenals, alson Warzones consumables pots, Valor Rank 73 almost 74. Multiple titles, over 10kk credit, lots of item modifications. ALL COMPANIONS with FULL AFFECTION. Both mounts for pvp credits, rakata cubes. And lots of more stuff....
Training Droid
04/09/2012 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Features: farms/grinds walks custom paths killing mobs and looting corpses after battle fights and heals back to path after rezurrecting custom fighting/engagement range limits unstuck feature
WTS 50 Shadow - Basilisk Droid pvp EU
01/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, here is some info. Level 50 valor, rank champion digital collector edition, gametime active until 20/1/12 Got all skill (no fast mounting) Got 2 basic mount (+90% run speed)
Player Perspectives : The Droid I Was Looking For
12/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Isabelle Parsley admits it: She's hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic. In today's Player Perspectives, we examine that state of hookedness and why it's such an unusual phenomenon these days. Read on! Yep, it’s another Star Wars: The Old Republic column; you’ve been warned. I’ll also state the obvious before I get lambasted for not producing a good review: this is not a review. It is, at best, a short compendium of my initial impressions about the game, and it’s certainly not intended to...
Droid Engineer
10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
* General Crafting: o Du bekommst XP für deinen Novice von der Artisan Engineering und Domestic Arts Linie. Brauchst du für Novice Droid Engineer. o Benutze die gleichen Tips wie bei der Artisan Guide. o Grind: + Engineering 4: Wind Power Generator (446xp ? 145 Metal, 45 Steel, 40 Low Grade Ore, 20 Non-Ferrous Metal, 10 Aluminum) --> Novice Droid Engineer o Resources: + 68 Wind Power Generators # 9,860 Metal