Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Training Droid

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Training Droid

Features:

farms/grinds
walks custom paths
killing mobs and looting corpses after battle
fights and heals
back to path after rezurrecting
custom fighting/engagement range limits
unstuck feature

Features needing fixing:

rezurrects companion
sells low quality items
repairs after rez walks

Upcoming features:
Custom fighting rotation
PVP

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainingDroid View Post
We are holding an open trial beta to everyone on our forums who has 10 posts!

As well as 100,000 credit giveaway! (can you guess where those credits came from? )

What exactly IS TrainingDroid.com?

Trainingdroid is a growing swtor community that deals in making quality and stable swtor bots. Our current bot is in beta and we have been extensively testing the bot for any instability. We are proud to say that we can run it hours on end without it getting stuck or bugging.

Here is a 2 hour time lapse video (with a windows time widget to show the time)
[video=youtube;baXaqNSBGw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXaqNSBGw4&feature=plcp&context=C41c6b1dV DvjVQa1PpcFN_byqe3gv9v5fn6THXbbx3 J_dQztueDN4=[/video]

We have also been running it constantly (12-18 hours a day) with a level 20 character in a lvl 15 zone. In a mere three days we've amassed 100,000 credits, several purple items, and a pair of orange boots.

May the force be with you,
-Training Droid Team

[email protected] in 3 days. You can make 700k in 13 hours using a spacebot.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Arrow

Welcome to ePVPers.

I agree, 100k for 3 days is not much.
Old   #4

jokingly....

Old   #5

at the time I looked at the board it had 28 posts in total - so there weren't that many beta testers round... this is more of a fishing expedition than anything else, isn't it?

and 100k? I agree with the poster above, I make more than that in an hour
Old   #6

are you doing that with a lvl 20 char? if not then this would be good for starting players wouldn't it?
Old   #7

Yeah, level 20 char. We would of gone for more levels via progressing the story. But we were busy coding a stable bot x:

on a side note, who could I contact about proper advertisement?
The first impression, indeed bad. We are a legitimate product, and despite our appearance. Quite good. A little help would be extremely kind. And maybe some direction would be even better.
Old   #8

i was actually referring to the other posts above me.
Old   #9

even so, 100k in 3 days on a level 20 toon is still low. I made 156k in 13hours with a toon going from lvl 20 to 26 5 days ago whilst also leveling my crew skills at the same time by just using a space bot.

Not saying that a bot that can run around isn't a good idea, just saying that 100k in 3 days isn't the best way to say "it's awesome!"
Old   #10

Quote:
on a side note, who could I contact about proper advertisement?
An admin, or the person who I quoted that rule from, or the person who posted the rules. I mean there's not like a specific person, I would just ask a mod. (Use the PM feature)

Quote:
Yeah, level 20 char. We would of gone for more levels via progressing the story. But we were busy coding a stable bot x:
No need to progress the story for more levels... you can do just fine doing the side quests and planet quests. I can't imagine anyone that would get this game and not want to enjoy the story for themselves. Especially starting players. My opinion though, since that's half this game to me. Also, consider that it's easier to program classless quests since you just have to do it once for the entire faction's 4 classes.

Quote:
The first impression, indeed bad. We are a legitimate product, and despite our appearance. Quite good. A little help would be extremely kind. And maybe some direction would be even better.
Indeed bad, quite good. Kinda contradictory, if your bot is in beta there's no reason to charge for it then regardless. Especially when it's inefficient. Doubly especially when free bots are better.

Not too many people want to pay for a beta. /notinvitingremarkaboutswtorpre1.2 nor do they want to do jump through hoops to get a trial for a beta.

That's about all the advice I can give. If you don't wanna heed it, I'd at least advise you to not admit that your bot is bad right now, call it a beta, and charge for it. Also: crew skills.

Good luck.
Old   #11

Actually, it's not really inefficient. We just haven't been able to try it on higher levels. Nor would I really call it.. bad. I'll upload the polished version video which puts the upper one to shame. We can run it for pretty much 24/7 w.o ban or getting stuck.

Assuming you have a higher level account I'd be down with sending you a copy and let you see what it gets/how it does.
Old   #12

Hmm, the only account I would bot on would be the one on a server that has like 2-3 people per planet lol. I don't bot much because I have guilds, etc. That character I have no attachments with.

It's a level 40 Marauder. I haven't touched the character in months but I could record its stats, run the bot overnight and post the results for you. Feel free to PM me.

There's another person on this forum that, if you want to, you should talk to about testing it out because he has a list of reviewed bots and hacks in both german and english.

His name is Fightcamp, you'll see a stickied thread of his at the top of this forum with a collection of bots and hacks. But he apparently won't be available 'till the 12th. I'd shoot him a PM for when he gets back anyways if I were you.
Old   #13

Thanks for the info, you've been mighty helpful, and when I'm less sick I'll go ahead and PM you the bot and an auth.