Game: WARTUNE
I Am Looking For: Gold/Balen/Voucher Hack or BOT
I am Willing to Pay: $20.00
On google/youtube you can find a lot of these hacks, but all request survey, PLEASE help me and this community
if u like you want an Archer you can buy Top Player Piking for 5k NZ dollars paypal u could be the new owner of piking..... going to quit piking now here is the Thread :
Contact: for more Info..... PiKing is Still the Top Player on S1
Mage available for sale
iris 2 star blue color
Level 70
79K BR with Medal
full 60 PVE set
wings+ all clothing
Duel skills
Server- confidential but hint server is between S200 - S250 R2Games
Interested can Mail me here in forum
Price - PM me if interesetd (can be negotiated)
Wartune Top 3 Mage 01/13/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 9 Replies I'm selling my Mage on Wartunes.
- Level 56
- VIP level 6
- Full 45 PvP Set
- Full Sockets/Gems Lv4 Pdef/Mdef (2 Lv5 PDEF Gems) (6 Lv5 MATK Gems) (1 Lv5 MDEF, 2 Lv5 HP Gems)
- Full Lv50 Cata Accessories socket + Gems from above ^
- Academy Technology Hero/Troops all up high level
- Farm Level 52
- Knights Level 53
WTT War for Balens at Wartune US Shiya 11/18/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies WTT 70 war Nacked in gaia shaiys US server for Wartune Ballens 150 $ balens in Wartune account
less QQ more Pew pew
pm me if if interested
wartune knight for sale 05/04/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies Server is one of the first few opened, will tell which if interested.
Currently lvl 4 VIP, 750/900 xp.
Level 51 Knight.
Always ranks in top 10 on World Boss
Has full set of lvl 45 PVP Gear.
Lvl 50 cata jewelry.
Has 1 lvl 50 cata ring currently, will have other in 2 days and refined for you.
Has guild buffs as following.
Lvl 6 Power, Lvl 6 Defense, Intellect 3, Charisma 2, Stamina 4, Gold 4.
Tech is:
WTS 70 War for Donation in Wartune 10/03/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies WTS lvl 70 War for Donation in Wartune of 90 $
the War is on Gaia Dark merge server
Wartune ;; REQUEST! 09/22/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies I know I might get flamed, by getting the reply; "This is a server sided game, blah, blah, blah." I just thought I would put this up to get an idea if anyone can mess around with it. I play it religiously, but it would be really nice to get a gold hack more than anything.
Here's the game: Wartune Official Website - 2012 Epic Strategy MMORPG, Play for FREE!
I found it on Facebook, and it's pretty addicting.
I've tried many possible ways, maybe I'm just missing something.
If anyone...