- Level 56
- VIP level 6
- Full 45 PvP Set
- Full Sockets/Gems Lv4 Pdef/Mdef (2 Lv5 PDEF Gems) (6 Lv5 MATK Gems) (1 Lv5 MDEF, 2 Lv5 HP Gems)
- Full Lv50 Cata Accessories socket + Gems from above ^
- Academy Technology Hero/Troops all up high level
- Farm Level 52
- Knights Level 53
- 26k+ BR
- 10k + Magic Attack UNBUFF
- Lv6 Guild Skills
- All Orange Astrals Lv4/5
- 2nd Skill tree Unlocked
- Lots of Lv3 Gems of ALL kinds saved up
- Over 2k Crypt Tokens saved up
- Over 30k contribution to gold total
This is a godly Mage. a very expensive one. I've invested a lot of $$ into this Mage, you can tell by the VIP Level. Check my sale rep here i have +2 positive feedback, no negatives. I can send screenshots if interested, send me a pm. I accept PAYPAL only.
All i can say is, if you're looking for a Mage. This is definitely the hottest one in the market.
WTS Archer lvl 50 on a kinda new server........ Full arena set lvl 45 ......Full 3 sloted item lvl 50 trinkets all nice rafined............ Vip lvl 4 good gems lvl 4 nice horse upgrades Top archer on server ......... There is only 1 mage lvl 51 on all server so your on top lvl top Br allways 1-5 on wb if balens use 1-3 allways on US server mail me
Selling Wartune Knight 12/10/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 22 Replies Server is one of the first few opened, will tell which if interested.
Currently lvl 4 VIP, 750/900 xp.
Level 51 Knight.
Always ranks in top 10 on World Boss
Has full set of lvl 45 PVP Gear.
Lvl 50 cata jewelry.
Has 1 lvl 50 cata ring currently, will have other in 2 days and refined for you.
Has guild buffs as following.
Lvl 6 Power, Lvl 6 Defense, Intellect 3, Charisma 2, Stamina 4, Gold 4.
Tech is:
who can hack game WarTune ? 02/08/2013 - Browsergames - 13 Replies anyone know how to hack wartune ?
help me
Powerful Wartune Mage for Sale 11/11/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies Server details and profile will be given to those who are interested.
Character:
Fully enchanted complete lvl 45 gear.
Balanced stats, fully socketed with lvl 3 and 4 gems and high MATK (Capable of defeating any player on the server.)
Lvl 52, assistant guild master.
Ranks within top 4 for player level, guild level, guild strength, and honor (Because the account is a mage, BR is hardly a good judge of strength, player strength is ranked 7 but again, this Mage has AOE that is capable of...
WTS 70 War for Donation in Wartune 10/03/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies WTS lvl 70 War for Donation in Wartune of 90 $
the War is on Gaia Dark merge server
Wartune ;; REQUEST! 09/22/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies I know I might get flamed, by getting the reply; "This is a server sided game, blah, blah, blah." I just thought I would put this up to get an idea if anyone can mess around with it. I play it religiously, but it would be really nice to get a gold hack more than anything.
Here's the game: Wartune Official Website - 2012 Epic Strategy MMORPG, Play for FREE!
I found it on Facebook, and it's pretty addicting.
I've tried many possible ways, maybe I'm just missing something.
If anyone...