Eug2
32lf3
16BO-02 shields
Rep4
All CPU
2 Designs Diminisher and Sentinel
66kx2
20k x3
Beta and gamma open
150.000Uridium in it
23 Pilot bio well the uridium was for the design you still need to put points on treasure hunter i dont got enough seprom.
well The price 50 Euro PSC
You did not read the Rules!
You are not allowed to say under a "to selling Acc Thread":
"Thats too mouch, I can make you a cheaper Acc with kBot in 1 week" or some **** like this! "lol" -.-
You did not read the Rules!
You are not allowed to say under a "to selling Acc Thread":
"Thats too mouch, I can make you a cheaper Acc with kBot in 1 week" or some **** like this! "lol" -.-
well did u read them? U sayd *******
and u go offtopic right now..
Do i have to report u second time?
And what is ur problem? U had bad night? had to sleap on the couch?
Seriously evry topic what i comment some ******* come"s in and start giving out theyre stupid sarcasm...
and next time put ur glasses on ur big head. ur reading it wrong. im not offering anyone a account, I SAID : I = ME can make a better account For myself for that price
so i changed my mind of the purchase.
Something wrong with that kid?
well who care"s , please report me! u already got 2 of them...
peace brother
Oh and dont reply back. wont answer anyway.
im not a grown up man that talks with little kids over the internet^^
Haha you made my night.
Yeah, we can see very well, "who had/has a bad night" hah!
I thought you kids have to go to bed at 8 o'clock? Hm..
Oh and are you ***, that you know that I didn't read the Rules or what do you think, who you are to tell me, what I did or what I have to do?
ah yes, lol noone xd
EDIT//
Ahhhh "Party_Ova_Here" -btw: its Party over here- u said that I'm going Off Topic, right?
Well, you too.
2nd) Looks like you don't rly understand english well hä? I think it's better to learn a little bit, before you go to a Computer but I'm happy that I'm not your mother. If YOU would put your glasses and use your brain, you would understand, that the "*******" was for the rules.. haha there is a Smily which called "Read the mother ******* rules" XD noob.. and now you will say: "#reported, noob is an insult -> Google for the word "noob" if you don't know what a "noob" is.
@ionutzel111:
Which Rank have your Account?
I mean Major or what and at Hall of Fame (Top ***)?
Haha you made my night.
Yeah, we can see very well, "who had/has a bad night" hah!
I thought you kids have to go to bed at 8 o'clock? Hm..
Oh and are you ***, that you know that I didn't read the Rules or what do you think, who you are to tell me, what I did or what I have to do?
ah yes, lol noone xd
EDIT//
Ahhhh "Party_Ova_Here" -btw: its Party over here- u said that I'm going Off Topic, right?
Well, you too.
2nd) Looks like you don't rly understand english well hä? I think it's better to learn a little bit, before you go to a Computer but I'm happy that I'm not your mother. If YOU would put your glasses and use your brain, you would understand, that the "*******" was for the rules.. haha there is a Smily which called "Read the mother ******* rules" XD noob.. and now you will say: "#reported, noob is an insult -> Google for the word "noob" if you don't know what a "noob" is.
@ionutzel111:
Which Rank have your Account?
I mean Major or what and at Hall of Fame (Top ***)?
Dude? i told u before shut up. Im not getting into fight on a stupid forum with some stupid little kids. so SHUT THE **** UP
second. i sayd stop anoying me. this is harasment
\reported
and my english? i dont give a **** if u could not understand me u would not comment. on 2 threads i posted u come with ur sarcasm about my language-.- like someone care"s
Selling 4 Digit Steam Account/Selling 4-stellige Steam Account 07/18/2011 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies hey guys, i am selling a 4 digit steam account that has no league proof, and it is vac banned only on counter strike source. the games have HL1 + HL2. i will also verify it in game if needed too/hey Jungs, verkaufe ich eine 4-stellige Steam-Account, dass vac sauber, keine Liga Beweis ist, und es ist vac gebannt nur auf counter strike source. HL1 + HL2. Ich werde auch kontrollieren, dass es im Spiel, wenn nötig auch.
i am not going first since this is valuable to me/Ich werde nicht zum...
selling last chaos account and jade dynasty account 07/11/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies im selling a last chaos account here are the details
royal knight lvl 92 sarrisa server: 9k sp,22 mill gold,3 tok's,casty blue abyss helm+13,anti-stone blue abyss breast plate+7,g5e+4 gloves,g4e+4 boots,g5+4 defense leggings,g5+15 blue dawn dual swords with both hr seals,1 rare blue mounted lvl 37 horse,1 rare pink unmounted lvl 32 drake.
mage wizard lvl 60 tarin server: is maxed with 6551 sp still on her all in all about 13k sp total,all lvl 60+5 armor,3 93 hr acc with suc of life and...
selling my steam account for a minecraft premium account 05/24/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies i have a steam account with left for dead one and two,half life 2, garys mod,lead and gold-gangs of the wild west, and more i would be willing to trade that steam account for a working minecraft account.if you are interested i will send you an email of my account.