Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling account on eug2

Discussion on Selling account on eug2 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2011, 06:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
@eyeofra1678:
I don't understand you too.
Looks like that the English Language isn't very good in your family LOL
I only said, that you guys, didn't read the Rules and broke them.

@Party:
Well, and again YOU are posting again.. selffail!
Don't tell other people something, if you can't keep it itself.

@Threadstarter:
If I would be you, I would make a #Closerequest and open a new Thread at Browsergame Trading, because as you can see, here are some people who tell other "Stop spaming" but the one who are spaming are they

Closed Thread

« Selling a admin account xD .. | [Suche] Die Stämme acci »

Similar Threads
Selling 4 Digit Steam Account/Selling 4-stellige Steam Account
07/18/2011 - Steam Trading - 8 Replies
hey guys, i am selling a 4 digit steam account that has no league proof, and it is vac banned only on counter strike source. the games have HL1 + HL2. i will also verify it in game if needed too/hey Jungs, verkaufe ich eine 4-stellige Steam-Account, dass vac sauber, keine Liga Beweis ist, und es ist vac gebannt nur auf counter strike source. HL1 + HL2. Ich werde auch kontrollieren, dass es im Spiel, wenn nötig auch. i am not going first since this is valuable to me/Ich werde nicht zum...
selling last chaos account and jade dynasty account
07/11/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
im selling a last chaos account here are the details royal knight lvl 92 sarrisa server: 9k sp,22 mill gold,3 tok's,casty blue abyss helm+13,anti-stone blue abyss breast plate+7,g5e+4 gloves,g4e+4 boots,g5+4 defense leggings,g5+15 blue dawn dual swords with both hr seals,1 rare blue mounted lvl 37 horse,1 rare pink unmounted lvl 32 drake. mage wizard lvl 60 tarin server: is maxed with 6551 sp still on her all in all about 13k sp total,all lvl 60+5 armor,3 93 hr acc with suc of life and...
selling my steam account for a minecraft premium account
05/24/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
i have a steam account with left for dead one and two,half life 2, garys mod,lead and gold-gangs of the wild west, and more i would be willing to trade that steam account for a working minecraft account.if you are interested i will send you an email of my account.
selling archlord account with wings for runescape account lvl 100+
12/18/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
add me if interested [email protected] i m trading my archlord account lvl 30 with wings and 100mill for a rs account lvl 100+