There is a guy with full gear at 455 AP who keeps mining for big bundles of moonwater quartz in my server. I don't get how he gets it every time. I tried holding down the f key, but he gets it every time before me. What are the things to consider when trying to compete with other people who might also be holding down the f key. The only thing I can think of is lowering input lag, and lowering ping. Is it possible to script that action so its faster?
If hes injected into the client he can send the command to mine the instant his client knows about it.
However he might just have a better ping than you ^^
With 455 AP character, I dont think he has the ***** to do injection method or alter his client and risk his account.
Simple, just macro the **** out of it.
Press F every 100ms and loop indefinitely.
With 455 AP character, I dont think he has the ***** to do injection method or alter his client and risk his account.
Simple, just macro the **** out of it.
Press F every 100ms and loop indefinitely.
Ya, i'm testing it now with my tiny script. Do you know why sometimes 30ms works? 100ms is slower than holding down the key from what I can see, but it might have to be done that way. And it seems pressing the f key manually as soon as u see the prompt is faster than holding the f key, but that's just from observational testing. I would need to record a video to test/prove something like that. Do you have any idea why sometimes when you send the key too fast it cancels and repeats action non-stop?
You can simply use macro tools, or software which allow these kind of functions, like Logitech Gaming Software, AutoIt, AutoHotKey etc.
Set up as following:
F button down
10 - 50ms delay (depending on your client, it might freeze on 10ms)
F button up
10-50ms delay
option: repeat while holding down macro button, 0ms delay
Using macros since march 2nd, while GG being active, ain't banned yet and highly won't happen any time soon. Used cheat engine before that date, got banned within 3 days,even while GG was disabled.
You can simply use macro tools, or software which allow these kind of functions, like Logitech Gaming Software, AutoIt, AutoHotKey etc.
Set up as following:
F button down
10 - 50ms delay (depending on your client, it might freeze on 10ms)
F button up
10-50ms delay
option: repeat while holding down macro button, 0ms delay
Using macros since march 2nd, while GG being active, ain't banned yet and highly won't happen any time soon. Used cheat engine before that date, got banned within 3 days,even while GG was disabled.
how come the mining cancels when the key command is sent too fast? Then it resumes?I noticed this when the speed is close to being too fast. Now if you make it really fast it just keeps canceling and resuming and repeats non-stop, while never successfully mining. Why does that happen?
how come the mining cancels when the key command is sent too fast? Then it resumes?I noticed this when the speed is close to being too fast. Now if you make it really fast it just keeps canceling and resuming and repeats non-stop, while never successfully mining. Why does that happen?
You have to adjust the "being pressed" delay. Don't know if AutoHotKey and co are supporting such things, but I am able easily doing a macro like the following, simplyfied:
Press F
"Hold" down F for 1000ms (1 second)
Release F
Wait/Pause 100ms
[x] Repeat macro
I know what you mean. If I was using my F-Spam macro (for skipping conversations) upon an object which you have to obtain, revive, which has a "timer to end action"-bar, it will literally bug out. While I was holding down my F button on my keyboard, mining and such were working perfectly, just because the "Pressing down, lifting up" action on a keyboard takes at least 500ms.
There is a guy with full gear at 455 AP who keeps mining for big bundles of moonwater quartz in my server. I don't get how he gets it every time. I tried holding down the f key, but he gets it every time before me. What are the things to consider when trying to compete with other people who might also be holding down the f key. The only thing I can think of is lowering input lag, and lowering ping. Is it possible to script that action so its faster?
I have same situation on my server. I have been farming quartz from day one and simple macros with 60ms delay worked just fine for me until recently a number of players started winning all rich nodes from me.
And i know for a fact that they are Indonesian gold farmers with ****** internet and there is no way they have better than my NA ping of 40-60.
And as you said if you set macro delay too low it just cancels itself, however i do start gathering before tham.
IF you find the trick to this please let me know and i will do the same.
I have same situation on my server. I have been farming quartz from day one and simple macros with 60ms delay worked just fine for me until recently a number of players started winning all rich nodes from me.
And i know for a fact that they are Indonesian gold farmers with ****** internet and there is no way they have better than my NA ping of 40-60.
And as you said if you set macro delay too low it just cancels itself, however i do start gathering before tham.
IF you find the trick to this please let me know and i will do the same.
ya I wrote a script and did different methods with several tests. I hvn't been playing for 2 weeks though. I made over 1k G, so I stopped playing because I know everything will get cheap. I will just buy upgrades in a few weeks time.
ya I wrote a script and did different methods with several tests. I hvn't been playing for 2 weeks though. I made over 1k G, so I stopped playing because I know everything will get cheap. I will just buy upgrades in a few weeks time.
Well please do share your method I still cant seem to come up with anything to beat this new wave of quartz farmers.
just registered 11/01/2015 - Say Hello - 2 Replies i thought i'd take the time to say hello.. hello!
sro WORKING auto press? (auto ENTER press) [Auto accept RESS) 03/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies hi i wanna do dlvl to my char and autopresses and autokeypress didnt work in game
can i have a WORKING one that does?
{to press enter every 15 secs}
MetinAge registered ? help ! 12/03/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hello,please help me please register ?
Registered for Aion 05/27/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies I registered because of the game Aion. Can someone help me out with how to try it out for free, right now?
I live in Sweden, by the way, and it's not out here just yet.
Thx.
Just Got Registered 04/23/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies Man! This site is awesome. It had almost everything that you need. And I never thought there's Filipino Guys around here! This site ROCKS!:mofo:
Keep up the goodwork guys!:)