Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be careful, accounts getting banned.

Discussion on Be careful, accounts getting banned. within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be careful, accounts getting banned.

Well, gameguard isn't running, but NCSoft kind of made it possible banning my secondary accounts, while my main keeps being spared?
2 of 5 accounts are suspended. Be careful guys.
They are somewhat detecting whatever somehow.
The funny thing is, those 2 accounts were barely used and without CE hacks (macro was not possible). Only for item transfer. Those were active 1 month ago.

It isn't about Cheat Engine. That is for sure. Found out, that a 3rd account got banned too, and this one was just a usual "let us test that character and it's skills". Guess what: Haven't used any hack on it, leveled it up to approx 25 and left it behind. Wasn't used for 2 weeks. Got banned despite of the use time on the same ban date.
Might be a regular "accounts using the same IP = multi client suspicion"
Old 02/26/2016, 18:21   #2

My 2nd character was banned too, i'm not sure why, maybe its for the same IP issue.
Old 02/26/2016, 18:49   #3

elite*gold: 286
When u need the accounts back try to contact the support they unbanned my account were i was using ce hacks told them it was not me and i don't know what happened c:
Old 02/26/2016, 18:52   #4

Haha. Nah really. I wasn't hacking on those both accounts, since they are pretty precious to me. But those got banned, the ones I have hacked through are still available. That is just odd.

I just have opened a ticket with enough evidence that the ban was not justified (for real). Let us see how fast they will unblock me. It is about the "action" how fast they do things, since they always try to say "we are fast responding, we are acting fast" etc. Just curious about that right now.
Old 02/26/2016, 18:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Haha. Nah really. I wasn't hacking on those both accounts, since they are pretty precious to me. But those got banned, the ones I have hacked through are still available. That is just odd.
that's... sad
Old 02/26/2016, 19:16   #6

the bot was used?
Old 02/26/2016, 19:49   #7

I am not someone who is going to waste $15 on a simple Destroyer Bot.
No, as I said, those accounts where legally used. No cheat engine, no macro. Legally.
Old 02/26/2016, 19:54   #8

i find it hard to believe that you frequent this forum and used nothing at all. no speedhack or ogong backsteps, no craft helper, nothing? if so just contact support and they'll unban you
Old 02/26/2016, 23:18   #9

Are you sure you didn't buy anything from the NCSoft store and your Credit card didn't flag the transaction as suspicious and charged back ?Because that's insta-ban, and there have been quite a few similar cases lately. It's easy to get your account unbanned if that's the case, just talk to support.

It's weird to me that the accounts that you supposedly "hacked" on are fine, so that must not have been the reason you got banned.
Old 02/26/2016, 23:24   #10

NCSoft has really screwed things up. It's no surprise people are being falsely banned, and actual hackers are being let loose. I think what will eventually happen is that their entire game environment will implode from all the wrong people being dealt with.

Still, though, its good for you that you don't have to start all over again.
Old 02/28/2016, 02:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Well, gameguard isn't running, but NCSoft kind of made it possible banning my secondary accounts, while my main keeps being spared?
2 of 5 accounts are suspended. Be careful guys.
They are somewhat detecting whatever somehow.
The funny thing is, those 2 accounts were barely used and without CE hacks (macro was not possible). Only for item transfer. Those were active 1 month ago.

It isn't about Cheat Engine. That is for sure. Found out, that a 3rd account got banned too, and this one was just a usual "let us test that character and it's skills". Guess what: Haven't used any hack on it, leveled it up to approx 25 and left it behind. Wasn't used for 2 weeks. Got banned despite of the use time on the same ban date.
Might be a regular "accounts using the same IP = multi client suspicion"
100% you use bug in dungon f8 : D
Old 02/28/2016, 04:23   #12

Account closure here and they won't lift it, all i've done on the account is SS through door in BSH
Old 02/28/2016, 05:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2haxor View Post
Account closure here and they won't lift it, all i've done on the account is SS through door in BSH
my main got banned but my 4 bots that have been hacking and teleporting for days on end are still fine... lol
Old 02/28/2016, 13:34   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2haxor View Post
What ?! they cant banned you for that -_-;; its their glitch and fault.
Old 02/28/2016, 15:37   #15

Mine just got banned as well, hadn't played since the 25th an that was when I was trying to get up a bot, never got it working right so I gave up an went to bed. I had college stuff to take care of, so I hadn't even tried to login till today an my account was locked. Contacted support, said I was using 3rd-Party Programs an the ban would not be lifted. I had use the speed hack on it, but with GG not being used not sure how it would have been detected. But no skin off my shoulders really, thats the risk you take.