Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

be careful from this scamming email who steals sbot accounts

Discussion on be careful from this scamming email who steals sbot accounts within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
be careful from this scamming email who steals sbot accounts

DONT TRUST THIS EMAIL
Quote:
Bot-Cave ()
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:42:24 PM
To:

Bot-Cave customer,

We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us. If this is not completed by 10, 5, 2010, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely.

To re-confirm your account, Please Sign in here.
if you press it will take you to this link

this is a warning .. this page looks exactly the same as bot-cave.net .. they just steal accounts

i just want to warn you
Old 05/11/2010, 22:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got 2, 1 from bot-cave and 1 from joymax, and dont know how it transfer directly to a page as same as joymax/silkroad or bot-cave forum. Take care everyone
Old 05/11/2010, 22:15   #3

guys go to that page
write the id,password as
id:fuckyoursister
password :suckmydick

u'll win a coockie
Old 05/11/2010, 22:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the email from joymax said u win the competition or something like that and the price is 500 silks. They r the same with joymax website, and ask u to log in. Take care if u guys see those email like that. And the links got trojan too