Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pighack?

Discussion on pighack? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pighack?

anyone any idea how they manage to get fly hack to work.
Old 02/14/2016, 16:13   #2

I assume, it works the same like I was hacking Dragonica back then.
Either some Z axis modification or reverting the falldown parameter of that gliding.

You would be surprised how many things in BnS are client-sided...
Old 02/14/2016, 17:05   #3

first i tried. the z value. then I found another one that seems like it works. but something else constantly writing to it even though its frozen and this makes me fall slowly. any Idea how to fix it?
Old 02/15/2016, 22:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
first i tried. the z value. then I found another one that seems like it works. but something else constantly writing to it even though its frozen and this makes me fall slowly. any Idea how to fix it?
How did you find the Z axis?

I cant seem to narrow it down?
Old 02/15/2016, 23:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadow200 View Post
How did you find the Z axis?

I cant seem to narrow it down?
really? can you not narrow it down?
theres only 3. try all 3.
with that said, its unreal engine, therefore its X Y Z with Z up.
its location is located at ****+0x54
therefore, find your **** and +54h is X, +58h is Y, +5Ch is Z
now you're gonna ask how to find your ****.
well, you could start by looking up your local player object via the object table, but im gonna assume by your post that you have no idea what im talking about. in that case, pop over to the speedhack thread and find speedhack, its at +2bc, you can borrow a calculator if you need from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
I assume, it works the same like I was hacking Dragonica back then.
Either some Z axis modification or reverting the falldown parameter of that gliding.

You would be surprised how many things in BnS are client-sided...
actually, not many things are client sided at all.
Old 02/16/2016, 02:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
I haven't said a number in terms of "lots (positive value)". So don't mismatch the context.

And there are hackable things, which will surprise people. Most of them profitting one's self immense, while others won't even have a chance getting along and registering "what happened actually".
Old 02/16/2016, 04:42   #7

I purchased this pighack to test it out. The website is weird. I downloaded the "launcher" and noticed it was just 53KB file size .exe file with no icon.

So, I did a virus scan. This was the result.

I would not trust this program and don't purchase it. The seller of this hack needs to screenshot of the hack menu or explain what happens once you open it. There's no instructions at all.

The website FAQ is pretty interesting to look at lol.
Old 02/16/2016, 05:23   #8

if you are trying to find Z axis easiest is just get the CE table from the speed hack. do search around this memory address and there is a lot of stuff around there. just jump to find z. but this fly hack I don't think uses the Z. I found one that is something that is your jump/fall speed. locking it at 0 gives same effect as this fly hack but I don't know how to fix this one problem. even when I lock it something else keeps writing to it. so what happens is I end up slowly falling. anyone KNow what I can do to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
really? can you not narrow it down?
theres only 3. try all 3.
with that said, its unreal engine, therefore its X Y Z with Z up.
its location is located at ****+0x54
therefore, find your **** and +54h is X, +58h is Y, +5Ch is Z
now you're gonna ask how to find your ****.
well, you could start by looking up your local player object via the object table, but im gonna assume by your post that you have no idea what im talking about. in that case, pop over to the speedhack thread and find speedhack, its at +2bc, you can borrow a calculator if you need from there.

How do I see a table of objects? possible to find objects like doors?
Old 02/16/2016, 16:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
How do I see a table of objects? possible to find objects like doors?
Find the object table pointer and iterate it.
Everything is an object in ue games, including doors.

Also a simple hack can easily be a small size. .net guis are also very tiny.
My old hacks were around 40kb and the injector was like 60kb
Old 02/18/2016, 01:41   #10

The hack is meh, I got it, speed hack is good but feels like speeds up everything, so you get lag when say getting hit by someone even though you were maybe behind them or whatever it is your fighting. About the only thing I can see it being good for is in PVP an your a Force Master to fly up an just stay flying till you can kill them, also traveling with the speed hack.
Old 02/23/2016, 23:04   #11

hello , can anyone share glitch of b&s ? i've just downloaded it ,
i was playing lastchaos before that .
Old 02/23/2016, 23:16   #12

elite*gold: 100
Why do you want to make it very obvious that you are cheating? I dont have against hacking / cheating but really. Its pointless if you hack and you make it very obvious that you do.
Old 02/24/2016, 01:02   #13

You guys need to start learning how XMM registries work. That's what I did by looking up the optimization of assembly x86 pdf which contains some really nice information. I already found my own new Gliding speed, and I also NOPd the SUBSS 20 so I don't glide slowly down. Unfortunately levitation is server sided.

Velocity is findable too btw, you can even FLDZ it. If you can't find that I don't know what to tell you guys
Old 02/25/2016, 06:51   #14

Just set all of your ****'s gliding params in the SDK, no nops
everything your doing is there, you just have to figure out UE's/BnS's terminology for it.

glide speed 370, turn down the z axis drop to 0, and glide for a long freaking time. also, there is a bit that will over time slow your glide speed down, and you can set the units for that to 0, so that it wont subtract from your speed.
Old 02/25/2016, 07:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
You guys need to start learning how XMM registries work. That's what I did by looking up the optimization of assembly x86 pdf which contains some really nice information. I already found my own new Gliding speed, and I also NOPd the SUBSS 20 so I don't glide slowly down. Unfortunately levitation is server sided.

Velocity is findable too btw, you can even FLDZ it. If you can't find that I don't know what to tell you guys
why so complicated? follow rpms's advice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm23 View Post
Just set all of your pawn's gliding params in the SDK, no nops
everything your doing is there, you just have to figure out UE's/BnS's terminology for it.

glide speed 370, turn down the z axis drop to 0, and glide for a long freaking time. also, there is a bit that will over time slow your glide speed down, and you can set the units for that to 0, so that it wont subtract from your speed.
i didnt share that info cause i didnt know if you cared =p guess you dont.