Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO processing bot

Discussion on BDO processing bot within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO processing bot/markert API buy and sell - unfinished, source code released

This is an unfinished, bot and I've released it for free. Requires a bit of knowledge of python, and could be picked up and developed into something really good.
Old 03/29/2023, 10:48   #2

I'd give it a spin for sure!
Old 04/01/2023, 05:13   #3

I decided to quit bdo so will probably never finish it.

If anyone wants to try it or complete it here it is:

I have set some binds you'll need if you want this to work:
alt+o = storage maid
alt+l = cmp maid
alt+m = minimise game

Process.py - This is what you need to run to process, down the bottom you can type out the item you want to process and it will do the rest.
market_api.py - You need to go and in chrome press ctrl shift j then go to network then click on an item to buy. from there you can get 2__RequestVerificationTokens one in the header and one in the payload and there is also TradeAuth_Session token you need from the payload. Also if you are playing eu change the region from na to eu.
Main - v0.02.py - this will place bids for items in buy list. It will always place bid at minimum price above all other bids unless item is selling at minimum then it will buy everything and then place a bid. The sell side will sell items at the lowest level where 1.5x the max you can sell at. This worked well for me and was able to sell no problem.
item_data.txt - in the data folder exists this file, this is a json format of all item information used to sell and buy. search the items you want to sell and buy and set as 1 or 0 based on if you want to buy or sell
settings.txt - in the data folder again there is a settings json file. Just edit your weight, fariy etc.

Once you've got everything sorted just run the main v0.02.py file then the
processing file. It will auto buy and sell using CMP and processing will minimise game whilst processing. It moves items in and out of cmp every time it processes.

Here is a quick video of an older version I made.

Another link if other one dies:

Ohh yes, after a run all the unrecognised files will go to Images\items\unrecognised_items. Please give them a name with lower case and underscore for spaces and place them into the items folder. This will allow them to be processed and also sold. The code uses OCR at the end of each run to find quantity of each item and then if there is enough quantity and the item is in the sell list it will move it to the cmp so without accurate images it wont work.

Another thing is that you must select the origianal bdo font. I think they released a new font a few years ago and it isn't very good for OCR so make sure you are not using that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2023, 13:06   #4

Hey man, TY for this!!