Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] MrNiceGuy's BDO Multibot (Fishing/Processing/Marketsniping/More)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Cool [Release] MrNiceGuy's BDO Multibot Trial (Fishing/Processing/Marketsniping/More)

FEATURES

WHY CHOOSE OUR BOT?

The core reason is quite simple: Security!

We are confident to provide the highest security of all the publicly distributed bots out there.
BDO is a game which makes you spend an unforgiving amount of time grinding for levels or silver - but not only that, it probably also forced you to throw some real cash into the mix to ensure a more convenient experience.

With mechanics like these it is crucial to always have security on top of our priority list.
This includes various randomizations, encryption and scrambling.
Nothing besides a morphing .exe is stored on your harddrive, and this file is different for every user. All resources, configfiles, the autoupdater and many more are either included in the Bot itself, or safely stored on our API-Server, and only pulled directly into the safe memory of the bot.
We're not here to make a quick buck, we focus on delivering a high quality product to maintain the lowest ban numbers possible.

Don't believe us?
Ban numbers aswell as feedback are being tracked and updated on , reaching back to its release in 2016.

No censoring of ban reports or criticism (unlike our competition ).
No AutoIt bullsh*t hidden under the hood.

DOWNLOAD INFO

Grab a Trial/Full Key from

Download the file attached to this post (or directly from our website)

Use to set the program up properly

The trial comes with all features unlocked , however please get the latest information regarding feature availability from our discord in case you choose to buy a key. We're always working on stuff, and we don't want you to end up buying it for a feature which is temporarily unavailable - saves us some time on that refund process .

Have fun!

Attached Files
File Type: zip MrNiceGuy's Downloader.zip (51.3 KB, 135 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/19/2018, 22:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
How to get your account banned 101

Old 05/19/2018, 23:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhtkvnkl34 View Post
How to get your account banned 101
if you're talking about your BDO account, its fairly unlikely if you don't overuse it

if you're talking about my epvpers account, we did obey the rules and there is also a backlink to epvpers at the bottom of our main page
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2018, 00:03   #4

Didn't your fishbot community already get hit by a banwave? Also bots like these are very risky and even more risky when you make them public because every stupid person is going to use it carelessly.

Old 05/20/2018, 00:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoat View Post
Didn't your fishbot community already get hit by a banwave? Also bots like these are very risky and even more risky when you make them public because every stupid person is going to use it carelessly.
we've been up for almost 2 years and our ban numbers are very low
the waves did hit some of our users, but all bans have been manual so far because of careless usage as you've said

however we do warn our users to keep their fishing times realistic, if they dont listen thats none of our business
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2018, 00:32   #6

Why sould anyone buy this bot if R3p offers one with similar features here for free?
+ His bot is not a ****** pixel bot.
Old 05/20/2018, 00:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ustonovic View Post
Why sould anyone buy this bot if R3p offers one with similar features here for free?
+ His bot is not a ****** pixel bot.
well, call it ****** - this is a completely different take on a bot and theres different risks involved
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2018, 09:52   #8

agree - **** bot. use r3p
Old 05/20/2018, 10:04   #9

elite*gold: 85
pls dont call it ****. im 100% sure it took a shitton of work to develop this. specially external pixelbots are not that easy to make.

yes its 100% not as efficient as R3p.BDO's fishbot but this is completly impossible as an external running program.

but im prty sure its a safer alternative
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2018, 13:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
pls dont call it ****. im 100% sure it took a shitton of work to develop this. specially external pixelbots are not that easy to make.

yes its 100% not as efficient as R3p.BDO's fishbot but this is completly impossible as an external running program.

but im prty sure its a safer alternative
Thanks man! Really appreciate the kind words
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2018, 18:38   #11

elite*gold: 100
Though I agree that developing one is very tedious, however I have to disagree about you claiming "security".
Quote:
The core reason is quite simple: Security!

Also, I know this bot has been out for so long but why has this only been posted it here now?
Old 05/20/2018, 18:53   #12

Well, this was my decision to be honest.
I didn't wanted to advertise the bot here, before I deem it absolutely safe, and stable.

My final step was to eradicate the need of any local files, besides the bot.exe itself, which is different for any user (namespace, size etc).
Resources , like your config-settings, market-sniper images, processing queues are all saved and loaded externally via my API.

Before this implementation it felt too obvious and easy, for daum to simply load up the Processlist, and check for a single static dependency, like a config-file, for definitive proof of Bot-Usage.
I was very involved with BDO since the start, and have been fishing 24/7 eversince April 2016, always with the latest public release - of course. Which, in my opinion, is as secure as a private hack.

I've been botting since the early days of Diablo 2 and both used and coded quiet a few different bots eversince, and avoided to get banned since 2002 (dupe exploit ).

My goal is to incorporate every thought and idea, in regards to both security and usability, that crossed my mind during this way.

Peace
Mr. NiceGuy
Old 05/20/2018, 19:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp111 View Post
Well, this was my decision to be honest.
I didn't wanted to advertise the bot here, before I deem it absolutely safe, and stable.

My final step was to eradicate the need of any local files, besides the bot.exe itself, which is different for any user (namespace, size etc).
Resources , like your config-settings, market-sniper images, processing queues are all saved and loaded externally via my API.

Before this implementation it felt too obvious and easy, for daum to simply load up the Processlist, and check for a single static dependency, like a config-file, for definitive proof of Bot-Usage.
I was very involved with BDO since the start, and have been fishing 24/7 eversince April 2016, always with the latest public release - of course. Which, in my opinion, is as secure as a private hack.

I've been botting since the early days of Diablo 2 and both used and coded quiet a few different bots eversince, and avoided to get banned since 2002 (dupe exploit ).

My goal is to incorporate every thought and idea, in regards to both security and usability, that crossed my mind during this way.

Peace
Mr. NiceGuy
but what should prevent them from scanning the processlist for a specific process or byte patterns of ur public releases or specific win api calls?

luckily they dont do this right now or atleast they stopped doing it since PYX was shut down
Old 05/20/2018, 19:23   #14

There should be neither a specific process nor a byte pattern.
(This is not implemented for the trial yet, but will be in 24-48 hours).
A unique version of the bot is compiled for every user, including different filesize by adding bogus code, changed namespace, heavily obfuscated with different random patterns for every compilation, packed as payload into a randomized properitary .net loader, which is then beeing encrypted and packed again with different randomly generated 2048bit keys. The entrypoint is also randomized.

The way pyx was busted was imo duo to inperfect postmessages to the bdo-client

And as attachment 2 screenshots of the upcoming App (android & ios), including a full remote-control for the bot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (155.0 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (171.4 KB, 193 views)
Old 05/20/2018, 20:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp111 View Post
There should be neither a specific process nor a byte pattern.
(This is not implemented for the trial yet, but will be in 24-48 hours).
A unique version of the bot is compiled for every user, including different filesize by adding bogus code, changed namespace, heavily obfuscated with different random patterns for every compilation, packed as payload into a randomized properitary .net loader, which is then beeing encrypted and packed again with different randomly generated 2048bit keys. The entrypoint is also randomized.

The way pyx was busted was imo duo to inperfect postmessages to the bdo-client

And as attachment 2 screenshots of the upcoming App (android & ios), including a full remote-control for the bot
ok i see u did ur homework :P

Tags
bdo, bdo bot, black desert, black desert bot, fishbot

« Moving crates | anyone know how to make a no cooldown cheat? »