Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Animation Speedhack for EU/NA

Discussion on Free Animation Speedhack for EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Animation Speedhack for EU/NA

Hi, I made an animation speedhack which I've attached to this post.
It fully bypasses EAC but still use it at your own risk.
Extract the BlackDesertEAC.exe into the Black Desert base directory (where BlackDesertLauncher.exe is in) and replace the original file (make a backup).
Then start the game normally through the launcher.
When you are loaded into the world you can use NUMPAD 1 to decrease, NUMPAD 2 to increase and NUMPAD 3 to reset the animation speed.

For the REs here, while this hack is running you can attach x64dbg, Cheat Engine, whatever.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BlackDesertEAC.zip (9.08 MB, 64 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2021, 20:20   #2

omg it works
Old 11/17/2021, 07:57   #3

whoops is it fixed?
Old 11/17/2021, 17:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by optical1298 View Post
whoops is it fixed?
No probably just changed addresses in the new client update but since there doesn't seem to be much interest in this I wont update it.
Old 11/17/2021, 17:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by optical1298 View Post
whoops is it fixed?
̶C̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶d̶n̶e̶s̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶u̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶D̶e̶s̶e̶r̶t̶E̶A̶C̶.̶e̶x̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶.̶

nvm, apparently I was too slow on writing my reply. Anyways, if it still works as a bypass, you can just relatively easily make hack yourself. Finding local actor is super easy in bdo, and for animation speed offsets you could just kindly ask thread author.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ustonovic View Post
No probably just changed addresses in the new client update but since there doesn't seem to be much interest in this I wont update it.
Old 11/18/2021, 07:52   #6

I think they fixed the bypass also
Old 11/25/2021, 20:46   #7

Thanks for inspiring me to download this trash game again, so far it seems to have the most retarded EAC implementation I've ever seen, unless I'm missing something.
Old 11/26/2021, 11:53   #8

Any update?