Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 03/01/2021, 02:41   #1906
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Why does it say:

What happened?
The owner of this website (memoryhackers.org) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (7922) from accessing this website.
Sorroto is offline  
Old 03/01/2021, 18:24   #1907
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah got it too work but sadly you get kicked out of the animation if you get 1 hit so not so great on mobs that are too strong
or is there a trick that you dont get kicked out ?
I'm no longer playing BDO for quite a while. Pretty sure it was working fine at January 2021.
Thus I have no idea why you are getting kicked out. Also worth mentioning, I was never using hack from this thread, so that could be the reason. I was setting my animation speed to max float number.

If berserker roar doesn't work - Archer is pretty good option in terms of damage if you can get your hands on cooldown removal. If not - guess guardian should be viable option for PvE.
Ultimeit is offline  
Old 03/02/2021, 03:21   #1908
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
WHEN you going to update for offical servers?
Kayra Gregan is offline  
Old 03/02/2021, 06:14   #1909
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,236
Received Thanks: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorroto View Post
Why does it say:

What happened?
The owner of this website (memoryhackers.org) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (7922) from accessing this website.
It should be fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayra Gregan View Post
WHEN you going to update for offical servers?
I will update it in 2 days. Was busy with Metin and Gamez. About EAC servers, I can not update them since Mena is not using EAC. So, need to wait until Mena get EAC. After that I can try to release cheats as public with some membership requirements.

Regards.
nader11ndeu is offline  
Old 03/02/2021, 16:39   #1910
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 880
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit View Post
I'm no longer playing BDO for quite a while. Pretty sure it was working fine at January 2021.
Thus I have no idea why you are getting kicked out. Also worth mentioning, I was never using hack from this thread, so that could be the reason. I was setting my animation speed to max float number.

If berserker roar doesn't work - Archer is pretty good option in terms of damage if you can get your hands on cooldown removal. If not - guess guardian should be viable option for PvE.
yeah tryied them both and archer is rly nice but squishy
and guardian her only real good skills is shomehow rly close up wish i could get berserker without that intterrupt that would be insane

and what can suggest to find those offset that i can try it with ce ?
guess no cd is not working but maybe i could try even faster animation speed so it wont kick me out
tigerfire is offline  
Old 03/02/2021, 22:13   #1911
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah tryied them both and archer is rly nice but squishy
and guardian her only real good skills is shomehow rly close up wish i could get berserker without that intterrupt that would be insane

and what can suggest to find those offset that i can try it with ce ?
guess no cd is not working but maybe i could try even faster animation speed so it wont kick me out



And btw, no cd is working, but in specific way. If skills can be used while in cooldown (e.g. Archer's Full Bloom skill), you can remove cooldown on them and constantly use them while maintaining non-cooldown effects(e.g. Full Bloom skill damage won't be reduced and always be causing knockdown )
Here is some very old videos with tests:


Also got relatively new video, where I'm solo killing field Bheg boss on Archer with no cooldowns and newbie(seasonal) gear, but probably ain't gonna post it due to privacy reasons.

@nader11ndeu, guess this information about no cooldown might be useful for you as well.
Ultimeit is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 07:34   #1912
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,236
Received Thanks: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit View Post



And btw, no cd is working, but in specific way. If skills can be used while in cooldown (e.g. Archer's Full Bloom skill), you can remove cooldown on them and constantly use them while maintaining non-cooldown effects(e.g. Full Bloom skill damage won't be reduced and always be causing knockdown )
Here is some very old videos with tests:


Also got relatively new video, where I'm solo killing field Bheg boss on Archer with no cooldowns and newbie(seasonal) gear, but probably ain't gonna post it due to privacy reasons.

@nader11ndeu, guess this information about no cooldown might be useful for you as well.
I already made it.
nader11ndeu is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2021, 08:13   #1913
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I already made it.
Great work, nader.

can't wait to get my hands on it
Novotron is offline  
Old 03/04/2021, 16:24   #1914
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I already made it.

is it possible to learn this power on the oficial servers?
Nukem22 is offline  
Old 03/05/2021, 02:27   #1915

 
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novotron View Post
Great work, nader.

can't wait to get my hands on it
I hope its never been public.
Anyway looking forward to hack EAC update. But pretty sure that its couldn't be free to use anymore cause bypass has a price.
dd152 is offline  
Old 03/05/2021, 04:31   #1916
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 835
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd152 View Post
I hope its never been public.
Anyway looking forward to hack EAC update. But pretty sure that its couldn't be free to use anymore cause bypass has a price.

would be crazy if he makes hacks for EAC because even R3p doesnt want to mess with that and people here Think of him Like hes a Ala,***,jesuschrist,slimJesus,donoldtrump.
RICANPAPI_16 is offline  
Old 03/06/2021, 12:31   #1917
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
no working in official?
elena_myth is offline  
Old 03/08/2021, 06:35   #1918

 
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
would be crazy if he makes hacks for EAC because even R3p doesnt want to mess with that and people here Think of him Like hes a Ala,***,jesuschrist,slimJesus,donoldtrump.
Depends from price. I mean EAC its not panacea from everything i mean - always exist bypass only question will our Jesus Christ to make it or not)
dd152 is offline  
Old 03/09/2021, 13:19   #1919


 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 918
Received Thanks: 207
btw for everyone who doesnt know it already.

some years ago they added something to edit/block your hosts file (ye they edit the hosts file without your permission). 2018-2019 it was possible to restore the hosts file with "rsthosts" but today, they infect your whole system, u dont have anymore permission to edit ANYTHING on C:system/drivers , so they infect your whole system , and sure Epvp supports virus programs , because they dont give a fk
Singleplayer™ is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 03:47   #1920
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,236
Received Thanks: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
btw for everyone who doesnt know it already.

some years ago they added something to edit/block your hosts file (ye they edit the hosts file without your permission). 2018-2019 it was possible to restore the hosts file with "rsthosts" but today, they infect your whole system, u dont have anymore permission to edit ANYTHING on C:system/drivers , so they infect your whole system , and sure Epvp supports virus programs , because they dont give a fk
We had to add host file since a lot of retarded piece of shits are blocking our website in these years. So , when I fucked them I deleted the host file thing. But in these days, retardeds came back. So I had to do it again.

Here my old topic:

There is a info on the bottom:
Quote:
One thing we are doing with our loader is changing your host file for block useless / trash turkish websites. We are doing it since 2015, you can search my threads and can see all hacks I made.
So in 2018-2019, I said Im editing host file, everyone knew it. If you re using my program, you already gave that permission to me. Because I already fucking told Im editing your host file.

Also, I already made an announcement on my forum about it on 18 February 2021.


Since I didnt update BDO cheat now,I didnt prefer to edit my BDO topic and add information about it.

Host file is not a virus, stop acting like 10 years old child and learn some basic com inf.

Run it as administrator:
Code:
icacls "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" /grant Everyone:F
attrib -r -h -s C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
del C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo some-text  > C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
icacls "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics" /grant Everyone:F
attrib -r -h -s C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
del C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
echo some-text  > C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
nader11ndeu is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Servers] Dword Lite v6.0 [2018 Edition]
04/21/2019 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Ohmm, ohmm. Hey guys whats up ? Did u miss me :bandit: Since we were making cheats on another games, we neglected Wolfteam. Sorry about that, but we were busy you know.. What we did in last 1 year (about 2 years we didnt update wolfteam vip) *Phantomers Cheats *SoulWorker Cheats *Rules of Survival Cheats *Knives Out Cheats *Counter Strike - Global Offensive Cheats
Dword Reborn v1.2 [2018 - Welcome to Best Free "Lite" Hack]
02/13/2018 - Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Hi Guys, whats up ? Since 7 month I didnt release dword vip v8 and lite v5. So we decided to make our old base design which we call "reborn". I will add more features on that menu. For noobs and who want to blame me: This base from TopBlast, I just redesign it and add & change some fuctions thats all... https://i.hizliresim.com/1GZ9GD.png Version: 1.2 Credits: Dword Team Systems: Not Win XP :p



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.