Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018]

Discussion on Black Desert Dword Lite Hack v1.0 [08.11.2018] within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/01/2021, 02:41   #1906

elite*gold: 0
Why does it say:

What happened?
The owner of this website (memoryhackers.org) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (7922) from accessing this website.
Old 03/01/2021, 18:24   #1907

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah got it too work but sadly you get kicked out of the animation if you get 1 hit so not so great on mobs that are too strong
or is there a trick that you dont get kicked out ?
I'm no longer playing BDO for quite a while. Pretty sure it was working fine at January 2021.
Thus I have no idea why you are getting kicked out. Also worth mentioning, I was never using hack from this thread, so that could be the reason. I was setting my animation speed to max float number.

If berserker roar doesn't work - Archer is pretty good option in terms of damage if you can get your hands on cooldown removal. If not - guess guardian should be viable option for PvE.
Old 03/02/2021, 03:21   #1908

WHEN you going to update for offical servers?
Old 03/02/2021, 06:14   #1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorroto View Post
Why does it say:

What happened?
The owner of this website (memoryhackers.org) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (7922) from accessing this website.
It should be fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayra Gregan View Post
WHEN you going to update for offical servers?
I will update it in 2 days. Was busy with Metin and Gamez. About EAC servers, I can not update them since Mena is not using EAC. So, need to wait until Mena get EAC. After that I can try to release cheats as public with some membership requirements.

Regards.
Old 03/02/2021, 16:39   #1910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit View Post
I'm no longer playing BDO for quite a while. Pretty sure it was working fine at January 2021.
Thus I have no idea why you are getting kicked out. Also worth mentioning, I was never using hack from this thread, so that could be the reason. I was setting my animation speed to max float number.

If berserker roar doesn't work - Archer is pretty good option in terms of damage if you can get your hands on cooldown removal. If not - guess guardian should be viable option for PvE.
yeah tryied them both and archer is rly nice but squishy
and guardian her only real good skills is shomehow rly close up wish i could get berserker without that intterrupt that would be insane

and what can suggest to find those offset that i can try it with ce ?
guess no cd is not working but maybe i could try even faster animation speed so it wont kick me out
Old 03/02/2021, 22:13   #1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
yeah tryied them both and archer is rly nice but squishy
and guardian her only real good skills is shomehow rly close up wish i could get berserker without that intterrupt that would be insane

and what can suggest to find those offset that i can try it with ce ?
guess no cd is not working but maybe i could try even faster animation speed so it wont kick me out

And btw, no cd is working, but in specific way. If skills can be used while in cooldown (e.g. Archer's Full Bloom skill), you can remove cooldown on them and constantly use them while maintaining non-cooldown effects(e.g. Full Bloom skill damage won't be reduced and always be causing knockdown )
Here is some very old videos with tests:

Also got relatively new video, where I'm solo killing field Bheg boss on Archer with no cooldowns and newbie(seasonal) gear, but probably ain't gonna post it due to privacy reasons.

@nader11ndeu, guess this information about no cooldown might be useful for you as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 07:34   #1912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit View Post

And btw, no cd is working, but in specific way. If skills can be used while in cooldown (e.g. Archer's Full Bloom skill), you can remove cooldown on them and constantly use them while maintaining non-cooldown effects(e.g. Full Bloom skill damage won't be reduced and always be causing knockdown )
Here is some very old videos with tests:

Also got relatively new video, where I'm solo killing field Bheg boss on Archer with no cooldowns and newbie(seasonal) gear, but probably ain't gonna post it due to privacy reasons.

@nader11ndeu, guess this information about no cooldown might be useful for you as well.
I already made it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2021, 08:13   #1913

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I already made it.
Great work, nader.

can't wait to get my hands on it
Old 03/04/2021, 16:24   #1914

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
I already made it.

is it possible to learn this power on the oficial servers?
Old 03/05/2021, 02:27   #1915

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novotron View Post
Great work, nader.

can't wait to get my hands on it
I hope its never been public.
Anyway looking forward to hack EAC update. But pretty sure that its couldn't be free to use anymore cause bypass has a price.
Old 03/05/2021, 04:31   #1916

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd152 View Post
I hope its never been public.
Anyway looking forward to hack EAC update. But pretty sure that its couldn't be free to use anymore cause bypass has a price.

would be crazy if he makes hacks for EAC because even R3p doesnt want to mess with that and people here Think of him Like hes a Ala,***,jesuschrist,slimJesus,donoldtrump.
Old 03/06/2021, 12:31   #1917

no working in official?
Old 03/08/2021, 06:35   #1918

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
would be crazy if he makes hacks for EAC because even R3p doesnt want to mess with that and people here Think of him Like hes a Ala,***,jesuschrist,slimJesus,donoldtrump.
Depends from price. I mean EAC its not panacea from everything i mean - always exist bypass only question will our Jesus Christ to make it or not)
Old 03/09/2021, 13:19   #1919

elite*gold: 44
btw for everyone who doesnt know it already.

some years ago they added something to edit/block your hosts file (ye they edit the hosts file without your permission). 2018-2019 it was possible to restore the hosts file with "rsthosts" but today, they infect your whole system, u dont have anymore permission to edit ANYTHING on C:system/drivers , so they infect your whole system , and sure Epvp supports virus programs , because they dont give a fk
Old 03/10/2021, 03:47   #1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
btw for everyone who doesnt know it already.

some years ago they added something to edit/block your hosts file (ye they edit the hosts file without your permission). 2018-2019 it was possible to restore the hosts file with "rsthosts" but today, they infect your whole system, u dont have anymore permission to edit ANYTHING on C:system/drivers , so they infect your whole system , and sure Epvp supports virus programs , because they dont give a fk
We had to add host file since a lot of retarded piece of shits are blocking our website in these years. So , when I fucked them I deleted the host file thing. But in these days, retardeds came back. So I had to do it again.

Here my old topic:

There is a info on the bottom:
Quote:
One thing we are doing with our loader is changing your host file for block useless / trash turkish websites. We are doing it since 2015, you can search my threads and can see all hacks I made.
So in 2018-2019, I said Im editing host file, everyone knew it. If you re using my program, you already gave that permission to me. Because I already fucking told Im editing your host file.

Also, I already made an announcement on my forum about it on 18 February 2021.

Since I didnt update BDO cheat now,I didnt prefer to edit my BDO topic and add information about it.

Host file is not a virus, stop acting like 10 years old child and learn some basic com inf.

Run it as administrator:
Code:
icacls "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" /grant Everyone:F
attrib -r -h -s C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
del C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
echo some-text  > C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
icacls "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics" /grant Everyone:F
attrib -r -h -s C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
del C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
echo some-text  > C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics