Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

Discussion on Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/11/2018, 23:06   #2581

elite*gold: 0
the overlay main window isnt working for me, is there a way to fix this or shoudl i re-dl? also i tend to crash alot out in sea when using the boat speed hack. anyway around it? speed is at 200
Old 06/11/2018, 23:49   #2582

Thanks, and one more question. The fish bot is failing the mini game, anyway around that?
Old 06/12/2018, 00:56   #2583

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddamvp View Post
No fix that I know of at the moment, even when I try to disable the speed hack in game using the Shift + alt + S it crashes. I think R3p is busy working on the new version of this hack to really look into this right now so unless anyone else has a work around we just cant use the speed hack on the boat anymore.
What works for me is enabling the boat speedhack in the settings (setting the "Ship Enabled" value to "1"), reloading the settings in-game (alt+shift+R), then immediately disabling the boat speedhack in the settings again (setting the "Ship Enabled" value to "0") and again reloading the settings.
What happens is, you still retain your boat speedhack, even though it should be disabled and I haven't gotten a single crash using this method. Be careful though, by doing this the boat speedhack doesn't turn off when encountering other players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2018, 01:34   #2584

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0f View Post
What works for me is enabling the boat speedhack in the settings (setting the "Ship Enabled" value to "1"), reloading the settings in-game (alt+shift+R), then immediately disabling the boat speedhack in the settings again (setting the "Ship Enabled" value to "0") and again reloading the settings.
What happens is, you still retain your boat speedhack, even though it should be disabled and I haven't gotten a single crash using this method. Be careful though, by doing this the boat speedhack doesn't turn off when encountering other players.
the sad thing isnt that you are idiot who prefered speedhack without care the security of get spotted easily and get reported, but cause here are a lot of idiots that now will try it.better R3p disable boat speedhacking until get fixed, cause the reason we didnt hit in the banwave is cause R3p got many security things to keep as safe as can be.except some idiots that made some stupid things(like the other idiot before some days that white list me and grind in the same spot with me)
Old 06/12/2018, 01:47   #2585

Hi how do I download this hack? Everytime I click the link and zippyshare pops up but I cant see the download button. All I see are fake download buttons. Please help, thanks
Old 06/12/2018, 01:52   #2586

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingprodijae View Post
Hi how do I download this hack? Everytime I click the link and zippyshare pops up but I cant see the download button. All I see are fake download buttons. Please help, thanks
if you cant even download it, i dont think that you will get it to work or keep your account safe.
Old 06/12/2018, 01:55   #2587

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
if you cant even download it, i dont think that you will get it to work or keep your account safe.
I know how to use hacks and keep my account safe. Its just this download url is kind of confusing. Can you tell me wheres the download button?
Old 06/12/2018, 02:00   #2588

just downloaded, but i can't select the .dat file, im on steam btw. Some help?
Old 06/12/2018, 03:04   #2589

What are the settings to activate the speed hack for skill animation. mine currently at:

<Player Enabled="1" Movement="100" Attack="500" Cast="500" AdvancedMode="0" Factor="20" />

What should I change?
Old 06/12/2018, 03:27   #2590

the fishing option does not type the code, does not play the mini game,he just press space at the beginning only!

any advise @
Old 06/12/2018, 04:07   #2591

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingflares View Post
Are paid hacks usually subscription or buy once?
Ban this ******, he's the guy who brought attention to us
Old 06/12/2018, 04:07   #2592

Is this not update for current version?
Old 06/12/2018, 04:23   #2593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajahaja View Post
Ban this ******, he's the guy who brought attention to us
Does this also mean ban hackers who use this hack but do not care about being detected, therefore bringing attention to the hackers?

Just about everyone over there complaining is hacking. Niceberry too. x2lazy2die say hi!

We support you R3p!
Old 06/12/2018, 04:51   #2594

Quote:
Originally Posted by kills101 View Post
"GM Question Panel detected, stopped fishing"

What is this warning? this is the second time i get this message on the console today.

i got the same msg,

i was watching the game and testing it, nothing showed up

so i switched to normal weapon and kept jumping around and flaggin ppl

we gonna find out tomorrow
Old 06/12/2018, 06:10   #2595

any sea server support?
Closed Thread