I present to you a little program I came with that monitors the BDO clients connection status and sends a Telegram message if it disconnects (and more). Before I get into the details, let's get some things out of the way: yes, this is my very first post on Reddit, but was a silent reader of this site for quite some time now. This subreddit has been a good resource and hence I felt like contributing something back would be the right thing. As for the program itself, it is written in Go. Note that I do not have a professional IT background and do all of my programming in R. As R is not appropriate for this kind of program I tried to "learn" Go in a couple of evenings, which is why the code quality is not the greatest (to put it lightly). Anyway, let's get to the important part!
Features:
Monitors the BlackDesert64.exe and checks its connection status
Detects if the client disconnected, even if BDO is running minimized in the system tray
Sends a Telegram message to inform you about the disconnect
(optionally) kills the BDO client (currently disabled, need to find a more reliable method)
(optionally) shuts down the computer
Getting Started:
Download the compiled executable file from GitHub ()
Run BDO-Watchdog.exe once, which will create a config file in the same directory (config.yml) (NOTE: before launching the program right-click on the .exe -> Properties -> Allow Access. Otherwise, Windows will prevent its execution.)
Edit the config file with any text editor and fill in the credentials for the Telegram service (see below for instructions how to set up a Telegram bot)
Login to BDO and then start BDO-Watchdog.exe
Enjoy the re-assuring feeling of no longer missing a disconnect
???
Profit
HOW IT WORKS:
For the curious, some technical details on the implementation:
Check if the designated process is currently running
Obtain the process ID (PID)
Run cmd.exe netstat -aon and find the PID its output
If the process is running, but its PID is no longer found in the output of netstat it then does the following:
Send a Telegram message using a URL query string
(optionally) tries to kill the process (currently disabled because unreliable)
(optionally) shuts down the computer (cmd /C shutdown /s)
CONFIGURATION
On first startup the program creates the config.yml file, where you can provide the details of your Telegram bot. It also contains some program specific options.
Option
Description
token
The token is a string along the lines of AAHdqTcvCH1vGWJxfSeofSAs0K5PALDsaw that is required to authorize the bot
botid
A unique ID of your bot along the lines of 123456789
chatid
Unique identifier for the target chat or username of the target supergroup or channel
message
The message your bot sends in case of a disconnect
stayalive
By default, the program closes if it has detected a disconnect
process
The process to be monitored, defaults to BlackDesert64.exe
timebetweenchecksins
Time in seconds to wait between each polling interval
shutdownondc
Shut down the computer after the client disconnected
killondc
Kill the process after it disconnected CURRENTLY DISABLED
SETTING UP THE TELEGRAM BOT
for your favorite platform
Initiate chat with the
Enter /newbot and follow instructions. If successful, you will receive the bot id and token (in the form of <botid:token>).
Initiate a conversation with your bot by entering telegram.me/<bot_username> in your browser
Retrieve your personal user/chat id by entering https://api.telegram.org/bot<BOT_ID>:<TOKEN>/getUpdates. You will see a JSON object that contains "from":{"id":12345678,[...]". The id is the chat id you will need.
Finally, open config.yml and copy the bot id, token and chat id in the corresponding fields. Done!
COMPILING BDO WATCHDOG FROM SOURCE
If you want to compile this program yourself you will need the following programs/tools:
(optional)
(optional)
If everything is set up correctly and all executables are in PATH clone this repository, open a command shell in the root directory and enter make. Alternatively, you can also just run go build, but then the command shell window will not be hidden and the executable will not have a fancy icon.
NFSW_AFdll [source included] 02/07/2015 - NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies with that module u can AutoFinish:
Sprint: MultiPlayer/SinglePlayer/Private
Circuit: MultiPlayer/SinglePlayer/Private
Drag: MultiPlayer/SinglePlayer/Private
Pursuit: SinglePlayer (~2-5 min escape)
Team Escape: MultiPlayer/Private (only 2 3 4 player can get reward)
Additional features:
AntiHackDetect
Tank
[Release][C#] SRProxyNET (Source Code Included) 04/11/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 9 Replies Releasing some old source code for Silkroad.
Also usable in VB.NET with the compiled
You can implement it into your application like a Proxy or Clientless connector.
You don't need to connect to it with a Socket because you get the packets straight from the API.
As far as I can remember Clientless worked on rSRO but as I only had an iSRO version on my computer I was not able to get the right version number from rSRO to test a full connection there again. iSRO faild dunno if they updated...
Auto Enter v1 [Source included] 02/06/2012 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 90 Replies Silkroad Auto Enter + Source - Updated 6/6/09 - v1.5.2
by SpInKsTaR :]
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3496/autoenter .jpg
Hai guys, I know theres like 1,000,000 of these key pressers around, but heres myn anyway ;P
Dont really need to explain much, its all self explanatory
Feel free to modify to code anyway you like
Injects Updater (source included) 01/05/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies What does it do?
This program replaces old injects in AgBot scripts with the most recent ones
Why did I make it?
We had to update the injects in AgDev, and in stead of having to go through every file, I made a function to easily "update" the injects. I thought it was kinda handy, so I made this little program
Why did I include the source code?
This program is really too easy to make, so I thought "why don't I just release the source code?".
This can also be handy for ppl who are...