Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BD Costumes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BD Costumes

Hello guys. I'm new to the forums. I have a simple question. At the moment black desert can be bought for 5$, pretty cheap. I already played beta so i know what the game is like.

The only thing basically that i want to do in this game is enjoy it's costumes. I remember in blade&soul there was a program that allowed you to change your for example started gear, or any gear to the looks you want from the game (and only you can see it). Is that possible here?

If not, how hard would it be for me to buy the costumes with the auto fish bot for example that is i guess working fine? Asuming ofc there is any working bot for this game? xD

I don't have that much time to grind and no money for those expensive costumes so any help if i should at all play this game would be appreciated