Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Costumes ID's

Discussion on Help Costumes ID's within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Costumes ID's

Does anyone here has a list of Costume ID's?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new ep 6 costumes
03/13/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
is there any chance to use them? some time ago someone posted the 3dc files
Costumes
03/09/2013 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
joins.dj recently requested a tool or info to grant the use of the school costumes. the current AE release contains 2 disguises (du_xxxx_yyyy002 & co_xxxx_yyyy004) and 3 (civilian or school) costumes (du_xxxx_yyyy001, co_xxxx_yyyy003 & co_xxxx_yyyy005). only the .3DC files for the co_xxxx_yyyy004 & co_xxxx_yyyy005 sets use a new file format. here are these files converted from episo 6 format to former 4.x format. these .3DC files have to be added in your character definitions.
[HELP] About Costumes
01/12/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm showing pictures so you will understand whats wrong. What have I missed? Costume appears but then all body which does not have costume parts dissapear. It is not texture cause I checked it already. http://imageshack.us/a/img801/6864/110uo.png http://imageshack.us/a/img600/8185/111fgs.png
WTS Wiz lvl 123 with costumes
07/01/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
hello.IM selling one wizard lvl 123 with 2 costumes. 1 wiz capela dress and the another is for orbes PM me for some offers
WTT LV 85 AK 2~COSTUMES~
12/04/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
trading my lv 85 ak account for dill on abbadon server, lvl 85 ak 2 costumes bought that are permanent decsent gear~needs some work but i am trding for the time it tokk to lvl to 85 and the 2 costumes 50 mil dil, i am looking for on abbadon server to trade with my main, lvl 120 bagi so let me know asap message me i will get back to you with in 10 minutes we can talk then trade up:D