Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to link fake item?

Discussion on How to link fake item? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to link fake item?

like this

Old 07/15/2016, 20:22   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
I made a plugin for Pyx some time ago to do that (you need a pyx subscription):

I assume he was using my plugin
Old 07/15/2016, 21:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kape7 View Post
I made a plugin for Pyx some time ago to do that (you need a pyx subscription):

I assume he was using my plugin
can u send it to me privately?
Old 07/17/2016, 20:07   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazeris View Post
can u send it to me privately?
If you have an active pyx sub you can download it for free from the forums. You cant run the script without having an active pyx sub anyway.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fake an item (scripting)
09/14/2010 - Diablo 2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hi, anyone knows how to do this, lets say that i have xml logging installed and working and the bot is on and running pindle, can i write a line in NTPindleskin.ntj that sends a fake item (item choosed bymyselfe) to imtelogger.ntl file instead of wating for the bot to find an item. i need to have this for test issues
Fake Item links in chat?
04/23/2010 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte die Itemnamen im chat so ändern dass sie auch von anderen Spielern gelesen werden können. Ich erinnere mich dass man früher mal so was machen konnte : /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cff71d5ff\ 124Hspell:25898\124h\124h\124r"); um die namen zu ändern doch jetzt klappt es nicht mehr, auf meinem server zumindest.
**Fake Item Maker**
05/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hey, there was someone on market that scammed everyone in emerald server he out a vannilla or something and the people are seeing it as a dragonball but everyone was offering much for 20 dragonballs for cheap he said 5 mill each dragonball and that kind of things so he got the money and the people got 20 vannillas:S my question is how to hell he did that? and
fake item duplicate
08/09/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
aight... i know i may seem like a noob but i'm not just cuz i got 2 posts so far >.< my first thread... so bear with me. step 1 - find a guy that looks noobish, or you think is just plain dumb. step 2 - ask them if they know how to duplicate items step 3 - they say, "thats not possible" step 4 - you say "yes it is"