Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you go around the channel lockout?

Discussion on Can you go around the channel lockout? within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can you go around the channel lockout?

Hi community,

long time lurker first time poster. Decided to jump into the community right with this interest in mind now. I play BDO for a while and I come across an annoyance: The channel lockout of 10mins you receive on changing it. And I want to find a way to bypass that.

I am sorry I have no programming knowledge. If this can be done with simple tools, this would be great!

I've already tried changing the ip with a tool called Ultrasurf, but the cooldown ingame remained (or I did something wrong).

Has anyone here done this successfully? And if so, can you please share how you do it?
Old 06/03/2016, 18:55   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
You can't as far as I know, the timers for that are server-sided and cannot be skipped
Old 06/04/2016, 03:42   #3

I saw a post similar to this earlier and I believe someone said they were able to do it with their proxy.
Old 06/04/2016, 08:16   #4

Yes I have read that but I do not know what he meant with "add cryptography to it" and I did not want to reply, because these both replies to the threadstarter were kinda toxic.

if that works, what is cryptography and how do you "add it" to a proxy? i have not found such an option in ultrasurf