Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/09/2016, 08:51   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
It bypasses captcha, probably works you can use the market without the confirmation of captcha.
idk how use it just need to run program or have to active with alt+?
no work here i open program but market items requesting captcha
Old 06/09/2016, 09:08   #182

elite*gold: 100
It is improper for me to reply to your query whereas I am not the one who created the Tool. I just gave you a reply of How a Captcha Bypass might work and maybe the developers have something different in mind.

You can tag the developers, for example: @ so they get notified here in EPvP asap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 16:04   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collz View Post

Thread about the banwaves... tho it seems they base most of these "banwaves" on the reports.

Here's a vid of someone with a ban (pyx)
Someone on the forum said DAUM had a license to pyx and analysed how the bot works.
PYX bot its tottal big program
Old 06/09/2016, 17:44   #184

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
It is improper for me to reply to your query whereas I am not the one who created the Tool. I just gave you a reply of How a Captcha Bypass might work and maybe the developers have something different in mind.

You can tag the developers, for example: @ so they get notified here in EPvP asap.
Thanks for replying and helping killzone.

It should automatically fill in the captcha when you go to buy an item. Is anyone else having an issue where it isn't work? I can look into it this evening.
Old 06/09/2016, 23:25   #185

I would love a fish only bot or it just attracts more attention market bot being one of them.
Old 06/09/2016, 23:29   #186

I was d/cing from the auto loot pretty often, and I downloaded this like a 1-3 days ago, come back here and already have an update. Thank you for keeping this bot updated, appreciate your work!
Old 06/09/2016, 23:35   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepiou View Post
I would love a fish only bot or it just attracts more attention market bot being one of them.
There is no market bot. Just a simple captcha bypass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedStory View Post
I was d/cing from the auto loot pretty often, and I downloaded this like a 1-3 days ago, come back here and already have an update. Thank you for keeping this bot updated, appreciate your work!
Yep, sorry about those crashes. I was testing it solo in only one spot so I wasn't having the crash but a user told me where to go where it was consistently crashing so I was able to fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2016, 02:52   #188

Is this bot in its final form or are there certain things you may add onto it? So far its lookin great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2016, 06:39   #189

Quote:
Is this bot in its final form or are there certain things you may add onto it? So far its lookin great.
#1 features need to be completely stable before a true non-beta release.

Once we are stable with the current features.

#2 security. We need to continue to evade detection through more advanced security features.

Once these two things are in place I'll feel good to release a more advanced version, these are paramount currently.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2016, 12:15   #190

Sounds like you know have the right priorities int he right order, I'll be using this bot for as long as I can, I trust the thought behind your build. Last question, we going to be seeing any sort of advance hacks such as combat wise, hp, mp potions, skills rotations etc. etc.

Thank for your clear answers.
Old 06/10/2016, 13:12   #191

have you guys thought about releasing a light weight version? with just some quality of life improvements such as the auto fishing?

the more "dangerous" and feature filled a tool gets the more attention it generates.

it's your project so you can ofc do what you want with it but imo things like the market caption and sniping is a big topic atm and generates a lot of forums posts on the official boards.

id sooner use something that's way below the radar
Old 06/10/2016, 14:01   #192

Got a xincode bypass if you want
Old 06/10/2016, 16:08   #193

Hey @ this bot isn't going to be free after the full release right? or will there be a free version while a sub base version that free version dont get? just woundering

All I need is autolooter, minigamer and autofisher not really a hardcore hacker just a player who uses hacks for convenience since I don't have a lot of time if you know what I mean :^).
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2016, 16:19   #194

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknessxfazer View Post
Hey @ this bot isn't going to be free after the full release right? or will there be a free version while a sub base version that free version dont get? just woundering
That is a great idea, much like Derp Lite for ArcheAge.
Old 06/10/2016, 17:03   #195

Quote:
Sounds like you know have the right priorities int he right order, I'll be using this bot for as long as I can, I trust the thought behind your build. Last question, we going to be seeing any sort of advance hacks such as combat wise, hp, mp potions, skills rotations etc. etc.

Thank for your clear answers.
In regards to new features, we aren't interested in making a bot. The goal of this hack is not to turn into a bot at some point. It's quality of life improvements and to help everyone get an edge in BDO without spending their entire life playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknessxfazer View Post

All I need is autolooter, minigamer and autofisher not really a hardcore hacker just a player who uses hacks for convenience since I don't have a lot of time if you know what I mean :^).
That's probably correct. I do know exactly what you mean because I'm like that too. I'll think about a lite version, but frankly, it's a lot more work for me to maintain two versions. We'll see in the future.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot