Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bithax BDO

Discussion on Bithax BDO within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/07/2016, 19:30   #151

elite*gold: 0
still amazing D: hope u gona improve in quality (its awesome but meybe there still are a few things to be made better )
Old 06/08/2016, 02:32   #152

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
still amazing D: hope u gona improve in quality (its awesome but meybe there still are a few things to be made better )
What quality improvements do you have in mind (besides not crashing)?
Old 06/08/2016, 04:36   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggie-bithax View Post
What quality improvements do you have in mind (besides not crashing)?
There's a small double cast when a rod breaks and it changes too a new one, not sure if that 1.02 release will fix that or not but it does look odd to cast, and then cast again in a 1 second window.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2016, 04:49   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_man 21 View Post
There's a small double cast when a rod breaks and it changes too a new one, not sure if that 1.02 release will fix that or not but it does look odd to cast, and then cast again in a 1 second window.
This should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.
Old 06/08/2016, 05:58   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork-bithax View Post
This should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.
Clock fixed fishing comment above.

Next release has Captcha bypass installed as well.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 06:49   #156

is it possible to change the hotkeys? to something thet doesnt include the movement keys? (qwerasdf) bcs the auto loot is ment for grinding right? well me personaly its giving some troble... (shift + f) (shift + s) for some of my combos and then im standing there with a fishing rod at sausans instad of my weap xD..... hope u can do something about that
i still like it a loot
and i ment give us quality not quantity at the things u add there are a few tools/bots i tryed with a bunch of stuff where almost always 50% is to be fixed by users bcs the peops who release thet stuff dun rly care
Old 06/08/2016, 06:55   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
is it possible to change the hotkeys? to something thet doesnt include the movement keys? (qwerasdf) bcs the auto loot is ment for grinding right? well me personaly its giving some troble... (shift + f) (shift + s) for some of my combos and then im standing there with a fishing rod at sausans instad of my weap xD..... hope u can do something about that
i still like it a loot
and i ment give us quality not quantity at the things u add there are a few tools/bots i tryed with a bunch of stuff where almost always 50% is to be fixed by users bcs the peops who release thet stuff dun rly care
The keys are Alt+F, Alt+L. How is shift+f toggling autofisher?
Old 06/08/2016, 10:01   #158

weird its shift for meh óo (meybe i need to set up my keybord XD) leme check after server maintance and ur getting it back up :3
Old 06/08/2016, 10:43   #159

risk ban?
Old 06/08/2016, 13:55   #160

this bot is not grinding, only fishing so dont worry about it.

this are ban reasons and there is nothing this bot is doing from this list

Old 06/08/2016, 14:11   #161

elite*gold: 62
still a 3rd parrty software.. you cant be serious
Old 06/08/2016, 15:21   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlader View Post
still a 3rd parrty software.. you cant be serious
yep, you are right, but they are fighting gold seller/hacker and grinder ... and not small fish like Bithax user
AND a big plus for the bot user, they dont have any good software that can detect for 100% who is useing illegal software, so they hope for many reports.

This bots are risky
Old 06/08/2016, 17:23   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldPhoenix View Post
this bot is not grinding, only fishing so dont worry about it.

this are ban reasons and there is nothing this bot is doing from this list

automatically farm monsters, run trade packs etc.

Im pretty sure they also imply automatically fish with that etc (not talking about the 3min AFK auto fish)
Old 06/08/2016, 18:39   #164

well if some one got banned prooof pls.
i didnt and probably wont get banned anytime sooon
and i did fish a **** toon of fishes with it^^
Old 06/08/2016, 18:44   #165

what if you had a config file for certain things? it would still have simple design put people who care to can change minor settings.

reason people buy stuff on market is because they need the item and the demand far outweighs the supply. problem with the current system is a lot of items "like liverto" have fixed prices at a very low cost instead of being a free market system where items will tend to be priced at their real value so what ends up happening is one gets posted and hundreds if not thousands of people will rush to the market to try and be the one person to win it.

also. from the alert time when you see your notice proc on your screen or it says "*** posted on market" in your system chat or on middle of screen is a random 15-20 minute wait time before it shows up. this is to give people time to get to the market.

it really sucks cause you could literally spend weeks or months going to market every single time a item you want pops up. you probably will end up doing this.
you see the item alter saying it will be on the market soon. you plan your time around showing up at a near by market in 10min (good to get there early just in case) then you spend the next 10 minutes spamming refresh to see when the item is posted. but then it instantly disapears before you click on it or best case scenario you put a bid in but you lose it. you basically lose 20min out every time you lose an item you are eye'ing.

there is a certain unnamed item I have wanted to get for past month I have yet to get a single one. it is priced only at a couple hundred thousand silver but I would pay 10 or maybe even 20 million for it cause it is impossible to outsnipe bots or even players that are just lightning fast.

Tags
autoloot, bdo, camo, fishing, loot